Shiboritoranaide, Onna Shounin-san - Vol. 8 Ch. 41.5 - Baxtub

Double-page supporter
No need to add pointless black boxes in a very clearly lewd series, whoever did that. Also, Lavi is a scholar and a gentleman with fine taste.
i'm 99% sure the original publisher put that there. there was a mention about it in previous chapters. or whoever scanned and published it online

Even on their Fanbox, the chapters are censored, which is supremely annoying. I don't even know if an uncensored version exists, but those black boxes look awful and obnoxious.

Group Leader
Holy shit, how many times do I need to say that its the publisher that censors the web release and that the volume releases are uncensored... The web version is free, they need to have an incentive for people to buy the physical version. The fanbox/patreon releases the censored version that have been translated cause thats the only version that exists (ours).

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Considering the way Philo-chan is hanging, he's probably sniffing her tail, not whatever's under it, you pervs.

Dex-chan lover
i'm 99% sure the original publisher put that there. there was a mention about it in previous chapters. or whoever scanned and published it online
Yeah, to have them uncensored, you'd need to buy the manga when it comes out.

Users who are viewing this thread