Shiboritoranaide, Onna Shounin-san - Vol. 8 Ch. 45.2 - Overprotective Bangles 2 Part 2

Fed-Kun's army
Connie is the worst character by every objective metric. Her schtick wore out its welcome long ago. Put the bitch down already.

Dex-chan lover
I don’t see the author introducing a new character as the hooded villain.

I’ll bet this entire plot was done by Connie to keep Lavi shackled, even at the expense of mom and dad.

Hopefully this isn’t the end of this hilarious manga and we get more arcs.

Dex-chan lover
I don’t see the author introducing a new character as the hooded villain.

I’ll bet this entire plot was done by Connie to keep Lavi shackled, even at the expense of mom and dad.

Hopefully this isn’t the end of this hilarious manga and we get more arcs.

I'm pretty sure the villain has foreshadowing earlier as the reason the mother was caught and is part of the skill eater, but maybe I need to reread it.

Bruh, we just had a whole sexual assault based arc with the “sex games”. Almost every character got a panel being sexually assaulted. Literally everyone got a panel
Have we been reading the same manga? That’s not new, it’s literally the whole schtick of this entire manga.

And here's one more for the creepy faces collection...

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Bruh, we just had a whole sexual assault based arc with the “sex games”. Almost every character got a panel being sexually assaulted. Literally everyone got a panel
Sex Games in the context of an erotic comedy is a very different thing than a tone shift that lasts for "one" chapter over the course of 10 chapter releases.

Users who are viewing this thread