Shiboritoranaide, Onna Shounin-san - Vol. 8 Ch. 45.2 - Overprotective Bangles 2 Part 2

Dex-chan lover
This has been an unpleasant chapter.

RIP genderbent definitely-not-yaoi shota, that was totally him on page 4.

Dex-chan lover
The sister wasn't that bad. The sister might have been a brocon, but her bangle actually saved MC's life. And everyone's life too for that matter, because by being alive MC can keep fighting and save everyone.

MC only showed his capability very recently (even for readers it was very unexpected and sudden) against the perverted Game Master (temp). With how weak and timid MC was before that, no wonder his sister would stop him from going beyond 30th floor. Without actually seeing MC's sudden badassery, everyone would also think that it'd be a suicide. So I hope MC wouldn't be too hard on his sister, or he'd be an ungrateful b*stard.

So Lavi can't just take off the bangles? You would think he would find them highly suspicious way sooner if that was the case

Dex-chan lover
Kinda hoping those bangles are the reason he's a shota. The little kid thing has gotten old a while ago

Dex-chan lover
Gal Cleaning was out of spite drawn out. One panel aint it
Bruh, we just had a whole sexual assault based arc with the “sex games”. Almost every character got a panel being sexually assaulted. Literally everyone got a panel

Dex-chan lover
God, Connie is so hot
in a scary incest rape hostage type way sure.

Holy shit this series getting ‘Gal Cleaning’d! A random rape panel and massive shift in tone to something much darker… that’s Gal Cleaning!

The series has been rather rapey lately now I think about it.
I'm glad I forget gal cleaning, though now i want to look it up to remember

Dex-chan lover
Holy shit this series getting ‘Gal Cleaning’d! A random rape panel and massive shift in tone to something much darker… that’s Gal Cleaning!

The series has been rather rapey lately now I think about it.
Pretty odd for you to complain about that now when sex assault shit has been happening literally every chapter since the very beginning.

Dex-chan lover
connie really out here going "damn he took a fatal hit, I ain't letting that boy put himself in danger again" in sheer pain, agony, and lust at how strong he's getting to put himself in such a situation.... that girl ain't right

Users who are viewing this thread