Shiboritoranaide, Onna Shounin-san - Vol. 9 Ch. 47.1 - Philo's Quest Part 1

Dex-chan lover
philo chan wont cry
iu

Dex-chan lover
Gotta say that if you cant even ask some ppl for help when your friend is in this much trouble.... yeah i dont like her that much
I'm not sure if you've read the older chapters, but Philo gets panic attacks around strangers unless Lavi is with her. That's part of why they stick together: she hasn't been able to sell a single item to anyone before him because he's the only person she feels safe around. Going around talking to people she doesn't know is a nightmare for her.

That's why she's crying so much throughout the chapter. She's trying to get Lavi's friends to help him, but she's so scared that she can't talk to them, and it's making her even more panicked each time she messes up.

Dex-chan lover
Damnit, it gets cut just when pervy tanuki swishes into the scene.

Go P-Team.

Dex-chan lover
Why can’t the author just draw her normally? Why is every panel an exaggerated caricature? Why is every panel her screaming and freaking out? What happened to her being a real character? She’s a cartoon now.

It’s a lot of whiplash coming off the extremely serious and heavy bangle arc and coming back to “this”.

Dex-chan lover
Considering things like the public crotch tattoo incident. I wouldnt be surprised if people did kinda look at her that way.

Users who are viewing this thread