Shiboritoranaide, Onna Shounin-san - Vol. 9 Ch. 47.1 - Philo's Quest Part 1

Dex-chan lover
I hope daniella dials it down this arc. Her shenanigans can be fun but there's a time and place for those things.

Group Leader
Why can’t the author just draw her normally? Why is every panel an exaggerated caricature? Why is every panel her screaming and freaking out? What happened to her being a real character? She’s a cartoon now.

It’s a lot of whiplash coming off the extremely serious and heavy bangle arc and coming back to “this”.
"WHY IS A COMEDY MANGA BEING DRAWN LIKE A COMEDY MANGA?!" he said, oblivious.

Double-page supporter
Philo’s ‘awoo…’ makes my heart melt, reminds me of my family dog that passed years back.

Go love your loved ones guys ;w;

Double-page supporter
Why can’t the author just draw her normally? Why is every panel an exaggerated caricature? Why is every panel her screaming and freaking out? What happened to her being a real character? She’s a cartoon now.

It’s a lot of whiplash coming off the extremely serious and heavy bangle arc and coming back to “this”
The discontent emanating from this comment is bumming me out ;(

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Its like Manga are comics or something ...

Also the next chapter raws are up so you can see what happens even if it just ends in a cliffhanger.
gasp, manga is a drawing. thanks for telling me bud. wow. totally wasn't saying she was a fleshed out character in short hand or anything totally not.

Double-page supporter
Comedy Manga? Where? Sorry I must of left it behind during the RAPE GAMES where almost every character got assaulted in one way or another. This used to be a comedy manga sure, but it's been a heavy shift into whatever this is.
It’s playing off the game shows that are popular in Japan together with the Ecchi lascivious trope.

Don’t forget you’re reading a translation of a work that was by a Japanese person for their Japanese audience. We gotta show some respect for the culture difference.

We shouldn’t label and compartmentalize what you read on mangadex and decide it’s morally foul without considering if maybe the author’s intentions aren’t such.

Group Leader
Comedy Manga? Where? Sorry I must of left it behind during the RAPE GAMES where almost every character got assaulted in one way or another. This used to be a comedy manga sure, but it's been a heavy shift into whatever this is.
You can stop reading any time bucko. You knew what you were getting into.

Dex-chan lover

It’s a lot of whiplash coming off the extremely serious and heavy bangle arc and coming back to “this”.

ZoeYggdraseed literally explained why she’s acting the way she is.​

The fact is that Philo puts up a brave front to Lavi but she has always been a scared person and hasn’t been freaking out in her interactions with others cause Lavi was there with her. She isn’t remotely acting cartoonish Hans. She is simply immensely socially scared and probably a huge introvert and that’s why she’s been the way she was in this chapter. Notice how when she meets the ice rori she brighten ups cause she actually knows her and spent time with her and therefore isn’t socially anxious around her. It goes to show that when she’s with people she knows she’s fine but she isn’t fine when she’s trying to talk to people she doesn’t really know.

Next time try reading deeper then surface. It’ll help prevent you from making comments like that.

Group Leader
Why are you reading this, you clearly have an issue with it and its content. You don't have to be a fan, but hate reading is not good for you.

Dex-chan lover
Why are you reading this, you clearly have an issue with it and its content. You don't have to be a fan, but hate reading is not good for you.
Between his comments on this and Uchuujin no Kakushigoto, I'm getting the feeling that this is Jackist in regards to comedies.

Group Leader
A yandere copypasta? Just had to insert that, huh, editor?

yes-yes-chad.gif

Dex-chan lover
She really drew jiggle as a chair. She's not wrong but man that's hilarious.

Users who are viewing this thread