Shiboritoranaide, Onna Shounin-san - Vol. 9 Ch. 50.2 - Lavi's Quest 2 Part 2

Dex-chan lover
Man, I get that it should be a joke. But I really could have enjoyed living not seeing our lil guy in such armour.
Also, I really hope that he wins for real not from his sister getting too horny to stay focused. I for once would cheer our MC for esstinally P2W this match! As after all he needs to save his mother!
After over 50 chapters of straight-shota/straight-loli you're gonna bawk at THIS?

Where doth thou thinketh we art?

Dex-chan lover
she has already lost, i know it, you know it, we all know it
im jsut surpried how... light, the armor is

Dex-chan lover
Man, I get that it should be a joke. But I really could have enjoyed living not seeing our lil guy in such armour.
Also, I really hope that he wins for real not from his sister getting too horny to stay focused. I for once would cheer our MC for esstinally P2W this match! As after all he needs to save his mother!
Lavi's been imagined in a girl's sukumizu, cross dressed as a goth loli, same thing with Jiggles, and his little shota butt has been shown off before but this is the line for you I guess.

Dex-chan lover
I mean it’s kinda a P2W vs a hacker so…. go P2Wer!

Also yeah I really hope it’s a legit win and not a fake out (Levi needs a few W’s)

Double-page supporter
With the mom gone and the dad spineless and useless Connie is the head of the house, meaning she can have her way with Lavi without Lavi or his dad being able to stop her. (Imagine Pseudo-NTR with the dad having to sit in the cuck chair in a completely different room, or just going out and off-ing himself).

In fact if it wasn't for Philo getting help for Lavi that would have been the end of the series right there.
I'm leaning toward Connie's the one that created the Skill Eater so she could get her mom out of the way so she'd be the strongest etc. and have her way with shota-kun.
The depth restriction is to keep Lavi from going too deep in the dungeon and discovering the truth.

Shitposting my take on things.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for translating!

You know what? This makes me hate her even more. She has near limitless power that makes her god-like, and her choice is to abuse her little brother so can live out her perverse dreams... I get that Skill-eater taking her power would be catastrophic, but she is obviously resourceful and clever. Yet she doesn't seem to give any shits! She'd rather cripple Lavi's growth so she could have a Shota pet, than do any good or save their mom.

Scum.

I hope she does lose her skill. Screw forgiveness or even death, she deserves to be crippled and at the world's mercy.

Jeez! There are proper main villains in other manga I don't hate as much as I hate her...

Edit - Alright, I guess I went too hard. Apologies.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread