Shiboritoranaide, Onna Shounin-san - Vol. 9 Ch. 50.2 - Lavi's Quest 2 Part 2

Dex-chan lover
I'm expecting Lavi to win by way of accidental T-bag.

Another Kill la Kill cosplay? :meguupog:
jXxKyue.jpeg
That is some nice plot... on the left.
/s
Reminds me of Noble from Lost Pause(youtube).

Group Leader
Why isn't she looking for her mom?
While its not been disclosed as of yet, I tend to think it's a bad idea for the only member of the family that is able to work to provide for the rest of the family. Possible suicide missions aren't great for a family dynamic. And before anyone says, "Well Lavi is probably old enough to work now, so why is he looking instead of her...", look to the previous chapters where Connie says she was hoping he would give up on looking for their mom due to how week he is. If that was the case, she may have, granted with here yandere level of brocon, she may not have just so all his attention went to her.

Group Leader
Why isn't she looking for her mom?
With the mom gone and the dad spineless and useless Connie is the head of the house, meaning she can have her way with Lavi without Lavi or his dad being able to stop her. (Imagine Pseudo-NTR with the dad having to sit in the cuck chair in a completely different room, or just going out and off-ing himself).

In fact if it wasn't for Philo getting help for Lavi that would have been the end of the series right there.

Users who are viewing this thread