Shiboritoranaide, Onna Shounin-san - Vol. 9 Ch. 47.2 - Philo's Quest Part 2

Dex-chan lover
Im waiting for the day the chapter comes were author stops nerfing lavi and gives him that deserved buff, like when he was an adult in that extra back in ch.16~

Dex-chan lover
Typical you act like you're in the wrong till you learn your lesson the hard way.

Fed-Kun's army
Ngl i still feel disappointed by the fact they used the excuse of her being scared of others to not take the easy route and ask everyone for help but for some reason she is brave enough to go against that crazy bitch knowing she would die. It doesnt make sense

• puts a limiter on her brother that makes him incapable of growing stronger
  • he ends up being weak

Man who could've POSSIBLY seen that coming

This sister character is the worst and I just know they're gonna brush aside the heinous shit she's done because this isn't the kinda manga to take it seriously.

Dex-chan lover
Ngl i still feel disappointed by the fact they used the excuse of her being scared of others to not take the easy route and ask everyone for help but for some reason she is brave enough to go against that crazy bitch knowing she would die. It doesnt make sense
Phobias rarely do make sense. "I would rather die than (completely mundane thing)" is an entirely common thought process, though one is rarely in a position where they'd literally have to choose death as one of the options.

Dex-chan lover
Tf is ryona?
Damn some of y'all need to chill lol it's not real people. Connie is fucked up but she's still the MCs sister.
Also if anyone is truly responsible for their family's continued trauma is the father. The real weakling.
Had too google that shit

It is a disgusting fetish about physically and emotionally torturing women

The translators could have saved us time, but nope

Dex-chan lover
Wow, she actually has boundaries!
This was actually hinted earlier in one of the extra chapters. It was when her and her partner got swallowed by a monster (frog monster I think) and it's acid was melting her partner's clothes. At first she was fine with it, even taking pictures in fact, but the moment the acid hit her partner's skin and hurt her, that was when she snapped and instant killed the monster.

Dex-chan lover
This was actually hinted earlier in one of the extra chapters. It was when her and her partner got swallowed by a monster (frog monster I think) and it's acid was melting her partner's clothes. At first she was fine with it, even taking pictures in fact, but the moment the acid hit her partner's skin and hurt her, that was when she snapped and instant killed the monster.
also in the spider lady chapter she says guro is NG.

Group Leader
Had too google that shit

It is a disgusting fetish about physically and emotionally torturing women

The translators could have saved us time, but nope
We did, the first time she made the statement “Ryona is a no-go.” In chapter 29.1. This is now the third time she’s made that exact quote. I would’ve assumed the first time would’ve been enough.

Group Leader
It's a tag in hentai, but it's basically violence during intercourse. Usually one-sided. And I'm not talking just smacking the ass or something, but cruel violence.
Dayum I just learned something new :meguusmug: heh........... :aquadrink: oh no!!!

Users who are viewing this thread