Shiboritoranaide, Onna Shounin-san - Vol. 9 Ch. 50.1 - Lavi's Quest 2 Part 1

Dex-chan lover
Take a look at the cover for this volume. The color and shape of Connie's leotard behind Lavi's head makes it seem like Lavi has demon horns if you only look at the image briefly.

Dex-chan lover
It's called character development.

If both his children can begin moving towards the future, maybe he can too
Except that there's no base for any character development here

There's absolutely no build up, or sign of him showing any intention of getting involved in this

In fact last we saw of him, he was excusing himself for leaving everything on the hands of his daughter

Also only one of his children is trying to move towards the future, the sister can perfectly remain unchanged after being forced to remove the bangles, because her core character trait is being an overprotective pervert

Dex-chan lover
Except that there's no base for any character development here

There's absolutely no build up, or sign of him showing any intention of getting involved in this

In fact last we saw of him, he was excusing himself for leaving everything on the hands of his daughter

Also only one of his children is trying to move towards the future, the sister can perfectly remain unchanged after being forced to remove the bangles, because her core character trait is being an overprotective pervert
Not all character development comes via good writing, sometimes characters develop inexplicably and completely offscreen, confounding the audience entirely

Dex-chan lover
this bitch has been gaslighting Lavi since day one!
I know its a futile hope, but i really DO hope that sister doesn't get redeemed in any way and is just written out of the story.

Dex-chan lover
His deadbeat dad doing anything for him? now that's a wild idea
Someday when your romantic partner disappears on you, by running off with someone better than you let’s say, and you find yourself in a rut of depression, be sure to call yourself a deadbeat then too, ok?

Dex-chan lover
Someday when your romantic partner disappears on you, by running off with someone better than you let’s say, and you find yourself in a rut of depression, be sure to call yourself a deadbeat then too, ok?
Sure lets role play

It is 20 years in the future my partner lefts me, and i end in a rut due to depression, all i do is hole myself in the house while my kids fend for themselves

And after neglecting both my children and allowing the older one to abuse the younger one for years... the family situation becomes public knowledge

By that point being called a deadbeat would be pretty well deserved, hell i would feel like i am deserving of a couple of stronger words than that

Here's the thing tho, at least i will have the minimum decency of not hiding from responsibility under the excuse of depression when everything comes out to light

Now lets role play for your case, same scenario

It is 20 years in the future, your partner leaves you, you end in a rut, all you do is hole yourself in the house, while your kids fend for themselves, and the older one abuses the younger one, and eventually the family situation comes out to light

But it doesn't seems that you will be able to measure up to the even the bare minimum, you would be a depressed deadbeat in denial of even being a deadbeat, not even able to acknowledge how your shortcomings ruined what little family you still had, shifting the blame to everyone else but yourself, playing the victim, a deadbeat among deadbeats, so deadbeat in your ways that you can't even admit to being one, pretty much a lost case

One thing wont change, doesn't matters what you believe, what excuses you say, who you blame, and how much you want to be blind to the situation, just because you don't want to believe yourself a deadbeat, doesn't means that you are not one

You know i am being too unfair here, it is 20 years in the future after all, maybe you will grow to the point that, if you do end up becoming a deadbeat, at least you will be mature enough to admit to being one instead of lashing back with denial

Dex-chan lover
Sure lets role play

It is 20 years in the future my partner lefts me, and i end in a rut due to depression, all i do is hole myself in the house while my kids fend for themselves

And after neglecting both my children and allowing the older one to abuse the younger one for years... the family situation becomes public knowledge

By that point being called a deadbeat would be pretty well deserved, hell i would feel like i am deserving of a couple of stronger words than that

Here's the thing tho, at least i will have the minimum decency of not hiding from responsibility under the excuse of depression when everything comes out to light

Now lets role play for your case, same scenario

It is 20 years in the future, your partner leaves you, you end in a rut, all you do is hole yourself in the house, while your kids fend for themselves, and the older one abuses the younger one, and eventually the family situation comes out to light

But it doesn't seems that you will be able to measure up to the even the bare minimum, you would be a depressed deadbeat in denial of even being a deadbeat, not even able to acknowledge how your shortcomings ruined what little family you still had, shifting the blame to everyone else but yourself, playing the victim, a deadbeat among deadbeats, so deadbeat in your ways that you can't even admit to being one, pretty much a lost case

One thing wont change, doesn't matters what you believe, what excuses you say, who you blame, and how much you want to be blind to the situation, just because you don't want to believe yourself a deadbeat, doesn't means that you are not one

You know i am being too unfair here, it is 20 years in the future after all, maybe you will grow to the point that, if you do end up becoming a deadbeat, at least you will be mature enough to admit to being one instead of lashing back with denial
I ain’t reading all that.

All I know is when you’re terrible to others, you become terrible to yourself. Personal experience.

Dex-chan lover
I feel like the sister is just gonna take it like it didn't do anything

Users who are viewing this thread