Shiboritoranaide, Onna Shounin-san - Vol. 9 Ch. 47.2 - Philo's Quest Part 2

Dex-chan lover
We did, the first time she made the statement “Ryona is a no-go.” In chapter 29.1. This is now the third time she’s made that exact quote. I would’ve assumed the first time would’ve been enough.
Sorry, my bad I erased that from memory, chances are I will erase this one too :dogkek:

You know for peace of mind

FUCKING FINALLY
It's bad enough that Connie is OP, its not even a believable OP. I can't suspend my disbelief that that tiny woman is so powerful. It's insufferable and it's so good to see her getting her ass kicked.

EDIT: @Seraph_Dalgon_ can suck it. You know I'm right.

Last edited:
Group Leader
Beat the absolute living shit out of this psychopath please. I don't fucking care what her trauma is, she's gone far past understandable and forgivable.

Dex-chan lover
Philo crossed the line before ippo, that's crazy.

her horny aura being as strong and stronger than Connie makes perfect sense considering she huffs his scarf in public to keep herself going.

I starting to think Connie probably had a hand in breaking down her pops as well, maybe spitting some mental venom at him that dropped his willpower, or at least a contributing factor.

Thanks for the chapter

Dex-chan lover
I looked at the raws and next is ...

Break time, have a footjob.

Dex-chan lover
Lmao....being a milfxshota enjoyer I never thought there would be something like “ryona”

This was actually hinted earlier in one of the extra chapters. It was when her and her partner got swallowed by a monster (frog monster I think) and it's acid was melting her partner's clothes. At first she was fine with it, even taking pictures in fact, but the moment the acid hit her partner's skin and hurt her, that was when she snapped and instant killed the monster.
Hinted at? It was confirmed that she was actually INTO vore and lusting after Maria but that she absolutely WASN'T into any kinks that requires significant physical harm to the object of her lust... Unless it's her directly molesting them.

Dex-chan lover
Hinted at? It was confirmed that she was actually INTO vore and lusting after Maria but that she absolutely WASN'T into any kinks that requires significant physical harm to the object of her lust... Unless it's her directly molesting them.
Yeah, point remains that her boundaries have been established before this.

Users who are viewing this thread