Shiboritoranaide, Onna Shounin-san - Vol. 9 Ch. 49.2 - Lavi's Quest Part 2

Dex-chan lover
But if he's wearing the Bangles won't she just hurt herself instead of hurting him? But maybe that's what she wants knowing her. He's the type of guy willing to sacrifice himself, but to watch his sister get hurt? I dunno. Any other person he could just stand still and let her kill herself attacking him, but I don't see Lavi letting that happen

Group Leader
But if he's wearing the Bangles won't she just hurt herself instead of hurting him? But maybe that's what she wants knowing her. He's the type of guy willing to sacrifice himself, but to watch his sister get hurt? I dunno. Any other person he could just stand still and let her kill herself attacking him, but I don't see Lavi letting that happen
The deal is that if the effects kick in, he automatically loses.

Group Leader
I now realize the age gap between Philo and Levi might not be as large as we thought. Is she was around ten when he was 8 or something. Not like he was 4 in the flashback
For the sake of correctness there is a 12 year gap in their ages. Granted if we were to take in their intelligence as part of their ages, Lavi is probably older...

Dex-chan lover
Lathe 10 is a death if there ever was one... That Sis has an Ace up her sleeve and Lavi might not be ready for it

Dex-chan lover
Lavi i swear i bet everything on you winning this, i will end homeless if you get your ass folded, you have to win this!

Users who are viewing this thread