Most popular ln in years,that's whyKinda amazing 3 groups suddenly post this on similar time.
At the moment, we're not sure if we want to continue. We really don't want to chase for releases past Chapter 1.Do your best, guys! I know your work is honest, so if you don't do this series, I will drop it.
Either way, do your best!At the moment, we're not sure if we want to continue. We really don't want to chase for releases past Chapter 1.
Either way, thank you!
Hey snow here, thanks for your kind word.Do your best, guys! I know your work is honest, so if you don't do this series, I will drop it.
Just calling 'em as I see 'em! You too, do your best!Hey snow here, thanks for your kind word.
i love his art, and yes i can't help but see chii-chanThanks for the chapter!
Gonna be hard not to see the characters from this artist's other works.
This manga might be a challenge for the artist to draw characters more menacingly, since this story is (supposedly) quite dark at times.