I mean, it would be quite the enjoyable plot twist if the original protagonist was aiming for the annihilation route to help them. When you think about it the annihilation route is the only route where they don’t get with the protagonist and (presumably) live their own lives afterward.Huh...Props to the artist for the unique but very effective crazy-face drawings.
It does feel like a piece is missing here. Are all the characters actually aware it's a game? Is their enemy the corrective force itself binding their lives? Is the protagonist the one causing that corrective force, or perhaps going down the annihilation route was his own way of resisting it?
thanksProvavelmente o único capítulo meu, boa sorte aos outros grupos.:saudação:
This series lost me within the first 5 pages
![]()
![]()
Your telling me, THESE ARE 2 DIFFERENT PEOPLE?!?! like ffs they even got the same stupid hair crossing overlapping one another in the middle
Also another issue I'm wonder is how was the vehicle going to kill all 4 girls when he only shoved and saved one of them? I don't understand this at all LMAO
My only praise is the designs of the girls or their personality but even then this is a rough first chapter ngl
Also those "I was made to like him" wonder if they are also aware some force was making them like said person![]()
I read the first volumen 3 times and i love it.
Because the world's story is trying to keep him down as a mob. If he had any recognition then he'd take over as protag, and the story can't have that. But now the game is over.The guy's parents disowned him because he was studious, athletic, AND making bank?
That's what parents all want in these sort of settings.