Shigahime - Vol. 4 Ch. 25 - Transfigure

Fed-Kun's army
one thing that i can say for sure, this manga won't be having a happy ending.

Dex-chan lover
@criver She also lived for several lifetimes, so maybe it's overwhelming for a child. Also I don't know if she had a conscience or if she was simply tired of living.

Dex-chan lover
@Ironclad If she was simply tired of living there were less painful and quicker ways for her to die. She clearly wanted to live in peace with her familiar without having to kill anymore people.

Dex-chan lover
@criver I don't know about that. It's not like jumping off a bridge or poison would work. Starving might be preferrable to being chopped to bits.

Dex-chan lover
@Ironclad Getting you head cut off and dying straight away definitely beats literally getting chunks bitten out of your flesh by invisible mouths while you're still living. Go back to that chapter and see what a gruesome death she had.

Dex-chan lover
FINALLY xD hirota getting picked on... for some reason that is soo funny and entertaining for me... poor soichi tho... another of miwako's scheme... soichi is the saviour but got left behind...

@RoastBeef

The "texts" from magazines, which are some quotes, are only in the first and last pages. So basically is it not too much for redraw... But well.. okay, since there are cases in which a chapter from magazine release contain a page, which can be "altered" or "fixed" in corresponding volume page in the tankobon release.

Glad that happened. At last she became one of a subjects of the story.
Chika's still cute though so evil.

Dex-chan lover
On vampire themes people turned tend to have changes on their way of thinking(probably to guarantee the species survival). See Vampire the Masquerade for example, not everyone converted are pyschpathic killers, but most of vampires humanity on average is far lower than an average human.

Users who are viewing this thread