Shigahime - Vol. 5 Ch. 26 - Announce

Double-page supporter
cant stand chika, this manga was pretty interesting before she became the main focus

It still amazes me that the most harmless character of the setting turned out to be the most immoral and monstrous. We all have an ugly side to us, but Chika's is something else.

Either that, or becoming a Shiga really, REALLY feels that good (I'm thinking Awakened Being levels of good, for those familiar with Claymore).

Dex-chan lover
y did i have to see the word graduation again? yesterday a neet graduates from being a wizard and a neet... now what

Dex-chan lover
This MC is ... SO DUMB. I mean. I get that he is a teenager but man is he stupid. Technically he DID cause this to happen ever since he went to see Miwako ... TAKE RESPONSIBILITY BRO. Murase did all of this so that she can be closer to you ... she IS a two-timing monster but she wanted to be HIS two-timing monster. And now the Love-square is complete.

Souichi -> Murase -> Hirota -> Miwako ... -> herself? ... Okay .... it's NOT a Love-square then ... move along ... nothing to see here.

This volume is starting really intense. I don't know what to expect anymore.

Dex-chan lover
Regardless, the author's vision is one of chaos and beauty, and is a sight to behold indeed.
Sure, the mc is confused and lost atm, and maybe he won't change his mind about all this and remain a boring mc, but maybe not. Maybe he could finally be entertaining.
What Hirouta needs right now, is a true ally. Perhaps people who hunt blood race without blood race powers.
Kaneki always had allies he could rely on, no matter what stage of transformation he was at.

Users who are viewing this thread