Shiganai Tensei Reijou wa Heion ni Kurashitai - Ch. 1

The story is fun, but the staff pages are gold 🤣

The Nobunaga harem, that is a masterpiece 🤣

Good boy prince listening to our FL, I love this trope 🤭

A funnier twist would be if he actually wasn't nobunaga and was actually just a history otaku from modern times that was just a huge nobunaga fan and took this as an opportunity to "become" him lol

Also, with the black haired/red eyes edit, I'm surprised no one compared him to ikemen sengoku's nobunaga, since it's a similar (enough) hairstyle too though, in ikesen his eyes aren't full on red, just reddish

@sandamckitty maybe foster brother isn't it? Rather he may just be a ward. A foster child isn't necessarily an adopted child so despite being raised practically as siblings, he doesn't carry the family name and instead may have been brought in to become a companion for Aria.

simp corner,, please edit him into the ikemen sengoku version of nobunaga 🥺🙏🙇‍♂️🙇‍♀️

Fed-Kun's army
Isn't he that guy that killed a servant at the cupboard, and bisexual husband that was open to having more than one relation? I'm more interested if they'll be integrating the latter tbh. If it's the same Nobunaga from the textbooks since dimensions exist in Isekai.

Dex-chan lover
When I see a title and cover like this one, a summary isn't really needed.

Fed-Kun's army
man we finally get mangadex back and i'm struggling to reply to people and mark works as "reading" dsafjlkdsljk ok then

LMFAO SHE SURE TOLD HIM THO!!! and ofc nobu is now hooked. i'd forget his name is actually "eugene" if that didn't make me think of tangled lol. honestly i thought i wouldn't be into this at all but i am somehow sdaljksdljk 💀 al is hot too!!!! he gives me vibes that he's into aria too tho i guess he COULD see her as a sister and just be protective

thanks for the translation, i look forward to reading more!

the oda nobunaga thing made ma laugh at first lol but i'm enjoying it so far!

Lmao when a read the explanation of the prince saying he was betrayed just before unifying the states and saw the castle in flames, I was like no way don't tell me... And he really said nobunaga 😂 I died 😂
I'm glad i didn't read the description beforehand.

Dex-chan lover
As I read the credits page about a heroine and villainess Nobu, after that whole thing about black hair and red eyes, all I could remember was the cute idiot and the sexy evil fem!Nobus from Fate Grand Order.

Users who are viewing this thread