Shihai Shoujo Kubaru-chan - Ch. 22 - Beyond Her Control

Dex-chan lover
These plot twists are killing me like Kubaru's dad is killing yuuto.

The story wasn't exactly grounded before this but it's losing grounding in every sense now.
Unironically I love it but I'm slightly leery it's going to go from the previous awful psychlogical abuse story to something goofy.

Dex-chan lover
Hey everyone, just dropping in to share some data. I stopped reading at chapter 17 because my dumpster fire sensors started screaming, and after skimming through chapters 18-22, it looks like my sensors weren’t wrong. So, I decided to check out the like counts for the chapters on the GANMA! app. Here’s what I found:

Likes count for chapters 1-29

万=10.000
sZcA1H1.png

DRKyR7G.png

pW4YV3P.png

ZDUcR6z.png

P59hFXE.png

X4fA9pw.png

GdSu7Bg.png

As we can see, the number of likes starts declining after chapter 19, indicating that this was the point when some of the audience began to lose interest.

Edit: I added the images manually since Imgur Media is a bit buggy for me. Sorry for the long post.

My disappointment is immeasurable. Maybe the pressure got the the writer.

Dex-chan lover
At this point he should've succeed at his attempt. Sounds far more peaceful than this

Dex-chan lover
Author cooking in the story and author notes. Gotta try that cabbage ramen recipe

Dex-chan lover
Bruh .......
..... ...... ............. ....
Seems our boy is gonna get yet another injury.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter. Okay maybe I’ve had this series pinned wrong the whole time. This chapter was hilarious

Dex-chan lover
Again, I figured his admitting and explanation was going to have Dad slamming the brakes in the middle of a highway. But uh- not this. And all of this shit is happening in one day my GOD. :meguupog: :kek:

Users who are viewing this thread