Shihai Shoujo Kubaru-chan - Vol. 1 Ch. 6 - My Heart Was Racing

Dex-chan lover
So good I love characters that can clearly express their feelings! No stuttering or misunderstandings. MC knows from the start he has no chance.

Dex-chan lover
Points for honesty. I wonder if her plan is to just ditch him when she's bored or to groom him into becoming a chad for herself.

Last edited:
If she's this scary for a guy she doesn't like, God help him if she actually starts to like him in the future

Dex-chan lover
Well... god damn, what a way to end the ch. that's gotta hurt for em to hear after being showered with all this kindness.

Banned
Don't act like a btch! I mean he almost commited suicide and u're like nah u're sht.. oh man, I can almost see what direction it will take (abyss).

Dex-chan lover
1 and 2 are fine, 3 looks like something she should wear to the gym, not a date

Anyway, I think he'll win over the crazy. Predictions for future plotlines: she gets another puppet and that makes him jealous, we find out she has a super sad and fucked up background, he starts growing closer with a (seemingly) normal girl and this starts to bother her internally but we find out the girl he's growing close to is a yandere or some shit.

Double-page supporter
At least she's honest? Like, the guy can now freely do as he's told or reject whatever she asks for, but he at least knows where both of them stand in the relationship.

Dex-chan lover
Shot down? No my bro got TORPEDOED here. He was in a SINKEX and didn't even know it. Absolutely fucking SUNK. Bamboozled beyond any means.

Dex-chan lover
My favorite outfit was the one that she ended up with. I like mesh. XD

… But yeah… seriously, based on her “no fear of death” in Chapter 1, I feel like she might be dying soon? Like she has a deadly incurable disease that will kill her in a month or two and she’s just doing what she want until then. That could also mean that her “dying” condition made it possible for her to transfer to his class without much fuss from the administration, being passed off as a kind of “last wish” thing.
… that, or she’s rich and bored.

Supporter
Damn hard reject. Glad the relationship was corrected fast.

And yup, I agree number 2 is best dress.

Users who are viewing this thread