Shihai Shoujo Kubaru-chan - Vol. 5 Ch. 55 - I Didn't Do It

Dex-chan lover
Joined
Dec 14, 2024
Messages
23
I was actually glad that this story was a bundle of craziness without any (obvious) magic tricks. So I feel kind of let down that the MC awakened to a superpower and that Kubaru-chan simply used some form of mind manipulation magic.
I getcha, although her comment could just mean he has the guts to do it, or is capable of it, not so much its from a superpower.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Feb 23, 2021
Messages
3,384
I love how the author afterwards are so completely out of sync with the terrible crap happening in the manga.

Also: Wait, I thought giant serial killer girl had suicided with the rest of the cult. but she's unharmed and.... is maybe about to be Kubaru's new stepmom?
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Mar 14, 2019
Messages
8,924
The gaslighting was immaculate and well executed.

Thank you for the translation (the author in the midst of her neko arc).
 
Double-page supporter
Joined
Oct 25, 2020
Messages
122
Ahh..I guess that actually makes more sense. I mean as to how people just seem to easily go along with all of her whims.
Maybe that's why she was so 'broken' from a really young age (and the abuse as well ofc)
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top