Shijou Saikyou no Daimaou, Murabito A ni Tensei suru - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - The Solitary Demon Lord's Rebirth In The Future World

Dex-chan lover
Knowledge are limited to commoners
No social gap in academy...... What?

And 3 years of friendship and he never know the girl's father? In a small village like that? With the girl's father being a noble and his father's friend? Damm, this guy is lazy

Dex-chan lover
@Rizkid1412 Once you are in the academy you are no longer a commoner, but a civil servant (and quite probably future lesser noble) in the making. Or something like that.

He definitely is lazy. Especially since father and daughter both were elves, which nobody else seemed to be. But then he wasn't really able to adapt his thinking to how other kids thought or what they expected. And he was about to skip sightseeing walk/stretching of legs after long ride just because he knew how to teleport. (And probably healed away his physical fatigue)

Their relationship seems like a possible win-win one. By her fathers thoughts and the comment about her future being set in stone, I'd guess she's predestined for some future big trouble that he can save her from. (Or a serious sickness reducing her magical power and leading to imminent death, which he can probably cure so it's the same deal but less prophecy.)
And his gain is that even if she's not a fantastic people person, she's still a lot more grounded than he is, and can clearly help him act more normal (which was the goal he thought he had to begin with).

-
@KuroRaze First I thought this meant that was how she got together with her husband. Which would have been an ok use of slavery tbh. Especially since she seemed to be free and happy now.
But then it turns out that she was also a major name in the mage business. So yeeaa..? (Of course, she might have been a part-time sex slave on top of a master mage..? Or.. yea, I don't savvy.)

Fed-Kun's army
Well done guys this one seems much smoother
I get this is probably very hard due to the way sentences are structured being different between japanese and english

I wanna learn japanese so bad but i dont have the patience to learn
Damn my lack of self-discipline and determination >¦ (

Contributor
So she was forcefully promised someone? Or something annoying like that? Or the father promised her to someone.

But we can truly see the character of the current society, with the fact, that these three supposedly sealed the evil god again and are still 2 commoners and a baron.

Dex-chan lover
It took them 3 years to notice, that their parents are friends?

Dex-chan lover
When lolis grow older, sometimes Justice becomes Plot.

And the hell is his mom talking about sex slave xDDDDDDDDDD

Dex-chan lover
what this dude need is not friends or comrades or something, it was a freaking wife!

Double-page supporter
So... hes not a demon... demon lord is "title" only... Good he sure dont look like any demon. being reborn human is just normal since he was one to begin with.

So the girls dads a hero, but the daughter is barely average in magic power. So being descendant means squat all.

Users who are viewing this thread