Shijou Saikyou no Daimaou, Murabito A ni Tensei suru - Vol. 1 Ch. 5 - The Former Demon Lord's Magic Lesson, Part Two

Aggregator gang
still wondering where I could read the raw, LH only have the chapter from 11 to the lastest. :(

Dex-chan lover
@Kralec Friction, basically, as they're less pants and more the bottom half of an extremely tight body suit with the abdomen cut out; if you look under her jacket, you can see a similar garment.

Dex-chan lover
@sintas22 in short, it need time to make the script but when done you can use it almost simultaneously, but then if you already prepared the script beforehand, you can cover that short distance weakness.

Dex-chan lover
**Ard breaths.
The people around: Howww!! How can he breath so elegantly !!! IMPOSSIBLE!!!

Dex-chan lover
That's Olivia, one of the 4 Heavenly Kings, and she's super pissed at Varvatos because
before he reincarnated he ate her potato just to piss her off.
I really wish this followed the LN more closely, there's a lot of stuff it's brushing over, including all the early hints to Ard that something is off about people's perception of monsters and magic. Like when he saved Ireena and she called the wolf an "Ancient Wolf" which confused him but he ignored it. At least Olivia looks almost exactly the same as her first LN appearance, the only difference is the look in her eyes.

Can we please take a moment to realise that the illustrator has no idea how to draw monsters... by height the minotaur was 60% torso, and I don't think that's how anatomy works
Also, in the frame where the MC stops the club, a normal finger ends where his bends at the tip, i.e. the finger is too long, and the frame centred purely on that action (flaw) only makes it more apparent
Next, the action scene only shows the start and end of an action followed immediately by the result, with little to no process, i.e. MC starts punching in one and the minotaur goes flying in the next, with a flimsy transition frame. Makes me miss webtoon action...
But boy is the overall design of the minotaur a mess, if you focus on the horns you will soon notice the lack of consistency, not to mention the difference in quality between the minotaur and the other characters
The MC casting script magic feels like that moment when you try to open a program, only for windows to freeze and multiple instances of the program to open simultaneously. What I'm trying to say is that its an inherent problem in these action scenes, with a lack of transition or motion frames, it feels like the MC is standing still while stuff happens around him
Oh and as for pacing... MC demonstrating/fighting minotaur: 6pages, MC tells Ginny to do something+ Ginny flashback: 6 pages, Ginny finally killing minotaur+minotaur slow-mo esque death: 4 pages
What can I say? The adaptation feels exactly like a ln, rather than trying to find a creative expression for things through a visual (new) medium, the illustrations feels like the regurgitation of a text to manga bot
Let's not forget the actual content of the manga...
Cliche -> strong MC make problems go away
Cliche-> Trauma can be overcome by: someone telling you to do something + your trust in them
Cliche-> MC destroys a cannon fodder (yet in-universe op) villain/character to show how op he is
Cliche->Standardised testing is somehow broken by MC (to show how op he is)
Cliche->MC tries to explain his deus ex machina powers with in-universe mechanics

And If you disagree with this semi-rant...read shikkaku mon, where almost all of the described issues are non existent despite the apparent similarities (1male+2female, op MC, time travel/reincarnation, magic, etc.)

Harem making is fast as fuck,like every 2 chapters a new heroine is gonna join(its not like i hate it though😎(* ̄︶ ̄*))

Fed-Kun's army
@Nunally the script is being write using magic particle supplied by the caster if the caster stop the magic supply the script vanish...so writing it beforehand is impossible...

Dex-chan lover
Finally, we have met, booby girl with animal ears... I have waited 10,000 years for you...

Users who are viewing this thread