Shijou Saikyou no Daimaou, Murabito A ni Tensei suru - Vol. 6 Ch. 27 - Former Demon Lord's comeback

Dex-chan lover
Wait, when was it established that he had isekai'jin subordinates from ja-pan(ties)? My mind is drawing a total blank (ps: almost missed that pun from mangaka until I were typing it out with same odd spelling as Ard, and realized that it's the age-old bread/panties pun)

Dex-chan lover
Wait, when was it established that he had isekai'jin subordinates from ja-pan(ties)? My mind is drawing a total blank (ps: almost missed that pun from mangaka until I were typing it out with same odd spelling as Ard, and realized that it's the age-old bread/panties pun)
the writing for this series is a bit of a jumbled mess and the author likes to make up things on the spot. It happens quite alot in the LN too.

Dex-chan lover
There’s the isekai plugin. Not that I’d mind a properly-done deus ex machine, mind you, but this is indeed quite sudden.

Dex-chan lover
They had to go and ruin it with Godly Japanese Food that drops panties, huh? :notlikethis:

Dex-chan lover
They had to go and ruin it with Godly Japanese Food that drops panties, huh? :notlikethis:
I'm pretty sure it isn't Japanese food tho, well aside from the ramen that is. Pilaf originated from Persia and as far as I can tell not commonly eaten in Japan while Dry aging is a meat prep method that came from america I believe

Dex-chan lover
Did they use time magic? Dry aging takes over a month.

There is a cheat method that involves ground koji which speed up the process to 48 to 72 hours which has simulate the effect of traditional dry aging but not exactly the same.

Dex-chan lover
Did they use time magic? Dry aging takes over a month.
Maybe they just used magic to make it happen?
I'm not sure what exactly is dry aging, but simulating the process with magic sounds possible.
Or maybe the meat was already old, so they just made good use of it.

Dex-chan lover
Man author do love sudden out of nowhere solutions huh... they could've teased the idea of people getting isekai'd considering how the past era were fighting against a demon lord but even in the past the hero party doesn't have any isekai'd person in them(from what the manga has told us so far).

Users who are viewing this thread