Shijou Saikyou no Daimaou, Murabito A ni Tensei suru - Vol. 6 Ch. 30 - The hero looks different

Dex-chan lover
When you expect a confession but instead get this... :korone:

VUWRAQW.png

Dex-chan lover
I guess this is better than a 3000 year old acting like a high school teen.

Dex-chan lover
That was quite a miserable final match in the tournament. The other combatant didn't even bother to raise her sword and just stood still to get hammered down, as if she was drugged. Since it was an academy tournament, I guess there was no betting. It would be a scandal if there was.

Dex-chan lover
That'd be a surprise since it got an official English translation, iirc.

Thanks for the chapter.
That doesnt mean anything.

Also this is a LN adaptation, these unless its a very popular series dont last for very long anyway and 7 volumes is kinda the usual length (5-7 volumes), its not as much as axed as they arent going to cover the whole LN to begin but there are always people saying "axed" because they have comic rot in their brain.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, seems they axed the manga! Not a huge surprise since the, let's call it plot, was was nonexistent and I really don't know what audience was this geared for! It had potential imo, but the author lost direction pretty fast! Everything got watered down! Weak comedy, no drama or suspense, no direction about romance (or no romance) etc...
You will not be missed

Dex-chan lover
That doesnt mean anything.

Also this is a LN adaptation, these unless its a very popular series dont last for very long anyway and 7 volumes is kinda the usual length (5-7 volumes), its not as much as axed as they arent going to cover the whole LN to begin but there are always people saying "axed" because they have comic rot in their brain.
Yeahh, while this was axed It was done so because sales aren't what they wanted. After all this is jus promo material for the novel. Its annoying but the anime did this no favors either 😪

Dex-chan lover
Dex-chan lover
She isn't that old. And she skipped most of that time by being in a location with warped flow of time.

Did I.. miss that part? Is it in a light novel somewhere? I’m pretty sure her and the neko ara ara lived that 3K straight out. Even if they seem pretty casual about it.

Dex-chan lover
Yeahh, while this was axed It was done so because sales aren't what they wanted. After all this is jus promo material for the novel. Its annoying but the anime did this no favors either 😪

Given how many anime seem to do the original zero favors right now that isn't saying much. 😼

Users who are viewing this thread