Shijou Saikyou no Mahou Kenshi, F Rank Boukensha ni Tensei Suru - Ch. 103

Dex-chan lover
The spirits certainly sport lousy luck. They think it's a masterful plan to contact Yuuri through his dreams, as that way they can actually talk to him directly across vast distances. Alas, they didn't realise Yuuri's F rank brain will forget all about it when he wakes up. And his F rank attitude won't even care about remembering anything, important or not.

A splendid example of an F rank manga. The fact I'm still reading this must mean my taste in manga is also F rank.

Dex-chan lover
Can we get some acutal development instead of repeating the loop constantly? Is that too much to ask?

Why is he still F Rank?
Am I missing something here?
Early on in the story he was offered a rank up to B-rank (Chapter 14)

Apparently "high rank adventurers gets forcibly called to the guild and such"
And that would go against his principles as wanting to be "free"

Aka The story trying way to hard to force him into staying F-rank forever, cus anything else would be an "inconvenience" I guess.
While it makes sense to some extent it definitely is a very weird choice of story

"Well, they liked my cliche writing so far.. why change a winning formula? I'll just repeat the same scenes over and over until they get sick of it."
-- The Author, probably.

Dex-chan lover
Early on in the story he was offered a rank up to B-rank (Chapter 14)

Apparently "high rank adventurers gets forcibly called to the guild and such"
And that would go against his principles as wanting to be "free"

Aka The story trying way to hard to force him into staying F-rank forever, cus anything else would be an "inconvenience" I guess.
While it makes sense to some extent it definitely is a very weird choice of story
Oh yeah, I forgot that absurd contrivance existed.

Dex-chan lover
ok. I've rode this ride long enough. Time to move on. For those who stay, enjoy your time here

Dex-chan lover
Looking at her character design again, Rico looks like she would be in her early 20's rather than being 17. Same with Aisha, but in her attitude

Users who are viewing this thread