Shijou Saikyou no Mahou Kenshi, F Rank Boukensha ni Tensei Suru - Ch. 110

Dex-chan lover
I know it’s a bit late to be saying this but I really can’t stand this mc and that “i
Cant hate anyone even if they screwed me over” attitude. Like can’t he show just a little bit more annoyance towards that guild lady?

Dex-chan lover
Love the logic here, I'll remain a F rank so I don't get force to do any missions, oh S rank also has that benefit so we can let you take that promotion exam(tournament)(hiding the factthe tournament also for a forced mission)

Dex-chan lover
I don't know/remember if anyone made this joke before, but that Rosas dude really is named after italian confectionary :kek:
It has been a few years since I last time made them. I think I'll dig up the reciple and try some twice baked cantuccini again.

Dex-chan lover
I know it’s a bit late to be saying this but I really can’t stand this mc and that “i
Cant hate anyone even if they screwed me over” attitude. Like can’t he show just a little bit more annoyance towards that guild lady?
He has zero motivation to do anything. If he wasn't literally forced by fate to do everything he's done so far he'd be more than happy to watch the world end.

Double-page supporter
Boy howdy am I looking forward to seeing the UTTER CURB STOMPING he’s going to give those A ranks.
At least, I hope he’s going to.

Dex-chan lover
He has zero motivation to do anything. If he wasn't literally forced by fate to do everything he's done so far he'd be more than happy to watch the world end.
and that would be okay, how many times has he reincarnated and had to clean up someone else's mess? there are times when you have to let things run its natural course and let the rest take charge so they learn what they need to do in case you are not there to help, otherwise you will be changing diapers till the end of time

Damn dude, how many times do you need to have a dream telling you of world's destruction that is actually true to start believing your dreams telling you of world's destruction?

At this point I'm thinking the "must've been the wind" skyrim npcs are smarter than the mc.

Users who are viewing this thread