Shijou Saikyou no Mahou Kenshi, F Rank Boukensha ni Tensei Suru - Ch. 99

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if it has anything to do with our protagonist's reincarnation :thonk:

• Thinking
Reactions: GK
Dex-chan lover
This MC is such a empty headed moron. No loyalty to his previous comrades and doesn't care if the world goes to shit around him. "I will live a free life" my ass. The only free life you would have is scurrying from one ruin to another if the demons had their way.

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if it has anything to do with our protagonist's reincarnation :thonk:
My only guess is some higher power that knows his shitty personality is guiding him behind the scenes. Otherwise the impossibly long string of coincidences that have led his thus far make no logical sense. Even then they use him because they lacked any other options.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the new chapter!

I despite it being nice for Yuuri to still meet his former companions, it feels unfortunate that his former companions/harem are actually now bound to the earth, reincarnated as elemental spirits. Dunno if it is rewarding for them but I sure know that Yuuri has a better deal with his own reincarnation/s so far. I also wonder how he parted with these women before. After all he just used an artifact to zip his way to another timeline and left the others to go on with their lives. (unless they also used the artifacts).

Dex-chan lover
"The world is in danger!"

Yuri:
f0fda6925e45652e62599a6b06e55069.gif

Dex-chan lover
No, he's got the right idea. It's just not the idea you want him to have.

Edit: Nah, screw this. This is an airport terminal, and I'm announcing my departure.

Dex-chan lover
This MC is such a empty headed moron. No loyalty to his previous comrades and doesn't care if the world goes to shit around him. "I will live a free life" my ass. The only free life you would have is scurrying from one ruin to another if the demons had their way.
Indeed, i've never seen a supposed hero (as in actual hero) that was so unsympathetic in manga before, which is saying something.

Dex-chan lover
so what's stopping the bad guys to just imprison those mighty spirits again after MC just turns around and leaves for the next place, huh? no fancy "let's figure out why this happened" or "let's make some new magic (tool) so you won't find yourself imprisoned again"?

Dex-chan lover
Fuck this dude! No loyalty whatsoever! "my acquaintance".. wtf? Even if they were not lovers, they spent years together, probably in life and death situations! Author is portraying all those girls as dumb airheads! Even the elf girl suddenly blushing,embarrassed, completely out of character! I know plot will make the MC save the day, again! but I would love to see his "acquaintances" start dying left and right, because he didn't do anything! But knowing him, he would just say "not my problem! I will live freely as an F-rank" :aquadrink:

Dex-chan lover
Fuck this dude! No loyalty whatsoever! "my acquaintance".. wtf? Even if they were not lovers, they spent years together, probably in life and death situations! Author is portraying all those girls as dumb airheads! Even the elf girl suddenly blushing,embarrassed, completely out of character! I know plot will make the MC save the day, again! but I would love to see his "acquaintances" start dying left and right, because he didn't do anything! But knowing him, he would just say "not my problem! I will live freely as an F-rank" :aquadrink:
I normally frown at the thought of killing off cuties. But I have to agree. This MC needs the old "girlfriend in the refrigerator" plot to make him do something worthwhile.

Dex-chan lover
He is saying this dumb shit about living freely again? Where exactly does he plan to live freely after the world ends?
Considering MC's powers and his OP ability to learn new skills & upgrade them easily.
I would say that MC can probably easily live in even a completely barren world or even in space.
And that would probably be a plus for him, as he would be "truly free" then, as there wouldn't be a single being alive to hold him down.

Dex-chan lover
Considering MC's powers and his OP ability to learn new skills & upgrade them easily.
I would say that MC can probably easily live in even a completely barren world or even in space.
And that would probably be a plus for him, as he would be "truly free" then, as there wouldn't be a single being alive to hold him down.
At this point, I honestly wouldn't be surprised if Yuri does invent space travel just to get the fuck away from the responsibilities the world keeps pushing onto him. Additionally, there's the plus side of no guild in space, so he'll never be more than F Ranked.

Users who are viewing this thread