Shijou Saikyou no Mahou Kenshi, F Rank Boukensha ni Tensei Suru ~Kensei to Matei, 2 Tsu no Zense o motta Otoko no Eiyuutan~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

....being so powerful for two generations got him fucked in the head huh... Just.... Ride that s rank monster into town. It'll be fiiiiiine.

Double-page supporter
how can a man who has lived two~ lifetimes, not understand that A. you are unlocking {expert} skills immediately and are clearly op and B. the water woman would never be happy about someone ruining their business

At first I thought he was being sarcastic, but after seeing how genuine his expression was I no longer think so.

Dex-chan lover
He's already destroyed the economy
Local moisture merchant put out of business, town celebrates her unemployment because she's a price gouging twat, news at 11

Dex-chan lover
I can't figure out for the life of me what he thinks to achieve by hosing the dried up fountain with water from the outside.
Does he think he can somehow fill the aquifer that the fountain is presumably supposed to draw water from by just spraying water at the outside?

Besides, again, wasn't his goal to go through this life without being regarded as some saint / monster and live life for himself? Yet apparently he is already back to making a huge scene in front of people.

Dex-chan lover
"I just utterly destroyed somebody water business,
I wonder why she's not happy about it..."

Of f*cking course she ain't gonna be happy, duh. You just crashed the price of water, the very thing she was selling with a high price for a high demand.

Dex-chan lover
@Uranus69 I think I got the general idea from Star Wars. There are moisture farmers on Tatooine or something, that was who Luke's aunt and uncle were iirc? Before they were toasted corpses, anyway.

1. Didn't he say he was going to live for himself

2. He's lived 2 lives and is on his 3rd and he doesn't recognize what he did, wtf is wrong with the writer for this

Users who are viewing this thread