Shijou Saikyou no Mahou Kenshi, F Rank Boukensha ni Tensei Suru - Vol. 2 Ch. 10

Love how the MC's excuse for looking out the window was that there were "bugs outside". In what world would anyone open a window because a mosquito was just chillin outside it.

Also something that always rubbed me the wrong way was how in a lot of "overpowered mc" manga's when they do a guild exam an excel far beyond a normal F rank or in this case even do something crazy enough for the Big beardy boy to tremble and plead for mercy. If the person shows power that is so shocking why not just toss the bad boy in c-rank.

"not even mentioning the 9999 magic level machine that was destroyed by the mc too where 100 was automatic admission what would 1000 be.

I'm done I can do this all night.

Fed-Kun's army
I read this months ago and didn't know what chapter I was on or why I dropped it/if I did, cause didn't read it here.

Point is I definitely remember why I dropped it. Just nonsensical.

People be hating on female side characters? Like happens in 60% of the stuff I read. Somehow people REALLY hate cute, sexy, adorable, clingy, cold (any/all of the above even combos). Basically commenters just dislike women apparently? Off topic...

How can people even be paying attention to female side character when the story is like ??? Dude lived 3 lives. It's mentioned he was from Japan & like 30. He apparently lacks any form of common sense or just basic knowledge.

Author seems to not understand what reincarnation is either. Dude just teleported into new world with his old body at the exact same age. Explanation about why/how he even left Japan is? Worse 1st chapter makes it out like he wants to die due to depression (making you think he can't because he'll just reincarnate) YET then tosses that entire feeling away when he actually needs the boss monster's drop to reincarnate? As I said, worse further when it's not even actual reincarnation. Does he not age then? Immortal body?

I know off topic this be like chpt 1 stuff. Alright last few chpts/this one. Can't register as an adventurer? Needs to pass insanely challenging tests? Author just took the VERY foundation of adventurer & changed it. Hell. Use a different word if you want to shit on adventurer occupation. It gets worse with the side comment of 'we get a salary'. WTF??

No wonder you wrote that bullshit about the tests. Adventuring has always been like a global temp job agency that includes protections or perks to ensure they have enough temps. Such as reduced city entrance fees or easy access to other countries/international ID card even just the simple 'we'll buy your loot'.

I especially felt like crying when receptionist lady said you needed experience as an adventurer to become an adventurer. I'd be like *facepalm*

Dex-chan lover
Author seems to not understand what reincarnation is either. Dude just teleported into new world with his old body at the exact same age.
Look, that complaint should be directed at isekai authors in general. So many of them are doing that, it's one of the tropes. A better term would be transmigration, perhaps, but that probably isn't used right half the time either.
No wonder you wrote that bullshit about the tests. Adventuring has always been like a global temp job agency that includes protections or perks to ensure they have enough temps. Such as reduced city entrance fees or easy access to other countries/international ID card even just the simple 'we'll buy your loot'.

I especially felt like crying when receptionist lady said you needed experience as an adventurer to become an adventurer. I'd be like *facepalm*
I think the point there was the brothers taking charge of admissions were corrupt and seemed to only want people that would improve the guild's reputation, and theirs in the process since they admitted them. Receptionist lady is just along for the ride because she's probably not the top of the food chain if she works the reception counter.

Fed-Kun's army
@Akabane Add me to the I-Want-A-Lime-Bed club. As someone that has a tough time finding a comfortable way to sleep each night (for various phys reasons) the idea of a semi solid, malleable pet that will make itself in to a be for me and attentively shape itself in the best way to please me is like Heaven. I can only wish for it.

A no manners and uneducated girl who casually enters a boys room who you just met. So stupid.

Double-page supporter
You better ascend as a dragonkin in the next life, Yuuri. Humans would be more unpredictable the more you reincarnate & if you don't evolve your form, you might get stabbed in the back sooner.

About that, @Coldminus I think it's because he is Yuuri she becomes unrestrained like that. Yuuri lacks common sense & doesn't behave like other men, so she completely lets her guard down around him, save for preserving her own chastity. I think if Yuuri's a girl she'd already barge in without invitation & sleep with Yuuri in his room or follows him without any questions - that's the kinda airhead this girl is. At least she's not a floozy.

Contributor
Partying without money is skipped, but we get 2 pages acrobatic from her? Wtf... 😅

Users who are viewing this thread