Shijou Saikyou no Mahou Kenshi, F Rank Boukensha ni Tensei Suru - Vol. 2 Ch. 17

Dex-chan lover
Physics, leverage, mechanical advantage? Who needs it when you have attack numbers! Like, I get that there's nothing even remotely realistic about this at all, I'm just sayin' that Newton's Third Law makes jumping attacks like that a terrible idea.

Dex-chan lover
Riko: "I'll show you how I fight. I want you to look closely at my movements!"

Rik's everymove, I can clearly hear the sound booing booing in her every move....
Im suprised her plot was elastic enough that she can do ballistic moves, the one thats hard to control to.
She can see her enemy clearly. I think her plots had intelligence on its own. It doesnt let its way to her master's view at all.

When the battle's over, Riko's climax her battle common sense and fall down.

Dex-chan lover
"As slow as a fly"

welp. i know flies arent that fast per say, but still.

Group Leader
Pretty anticlimactic fight with how fast it ended. But at least we didn’t have to shlep through a dragged on battle, unnecessarily taking up multiple chapters.

Dex-chan lover
@MrMcNasty let's just say that a maul is basically a heavy-duty sledgehammer that makes a nice CRACK to heads. and that there's not a lot of people who are good enough with bastard swords to be about as effective as someone wielding said heavy-duty sledgehammer.

Dex-chan lover
@Degernase It's the MC's common sense. His paper can beat the opponent's paper, his scissor can beat the opponent's scissor, his rock can beat the opponent's rock. There is no such thing as losing for him in rock-paper-scissor contest, not even a draw.

Double-page supporter
@dexdoujinmanga
It was a sarcastic remark on your wording, because outside of rock/paper/scissor it is common sense that a rock would rip through paper.

I hope future companions will stop being the "OMG HOW?" trope, both girls from the cover are pretty annoying so far.

Double-page supporter
I like how he called them "slow as a fly", he's just that fast I guess!

This is literally the trashiest trash, but I’ve already read almost everything else even remotely good, so I have nothing better to do

Fed-Kun's army
Yeah, she calls the "potato rank" dono... I know this is just fun trash, but be at least somewhat coherent... XD

Users who are viewing this thread