Shijou Saikyou no Mahou Kenshi, F Rank Boukensha ni Tensei Suru - Vol. 2 Ch. 9

Dex-chan lover
WTH , only the mc is powerful enough to be a adventurer i think. Why the fk would those examiner let the others pass as well? THATS JUST PLAIN STUPID! WHAT MORE IS ITS NOT THEIR FIRST TIME DOING THE TEST SOME HAVENT EVEN PASSED THE FIRST TEST.

Dex-chan lover
@Chucholain let me give you an insight, the author never written a novel before and he just write this series randomly for fun without thinking anything but somehow it becomes an actual published book that he himself got dumbfounded... Yes this series is dumb, acknowledged by the author and he don't know how this got popular lol

Dex-chan lover
@Kuraiaku Let me give you an insight, see how many of his novels got manga adaptation?
https://mangadex.org/search?author=Kankitsu%20Yusura
Turn out anything random that he can churn out will get published, it seems like isekai stories is consumed like junk food by japanese.
You know its trash but people keep eating them.

Dex-chan lover
Is there a particular reason why the adventurer guild doesn't want anymore adventurers?

Dex-chan lover
I consider myself partial braindead, but even I can't turn off my brain far enough to enjoy this. Cliche villains, that are so stupid, its so bad, it doesn't even get good again.

MC doesn't have to prove anything. Could just walk straight out of that building, go to the next bigger guild, register with flying colors (not too overwhelmingly) and ruin them by telling their superiors, what kind of dipshits they are. That is, if he really wants to live an ordinary adventurer life. And it is so obvious. Or he should just continue to go the "I simply destroy you, because I can"-way of life. It suites him, but he should stop spouting his nonsense about being an adventurer. He saved those adventurers from being shot down, btw. That's a good thing. Is that it? Is that tis manga's thing? Its humor? The MC is supposed to be a one of those "a bit on the more dim side" hero, that doesn't realize how powerful he is? If we consider everything about this manga an itself as a gag manga, it might work out. Just that it isn't very funny.

Actually I should be liking this, ...but I don't.

yeah this manga has nothing going for it, but it also has nothing hateful going for it, so it's kinda readable.

mc has no common sense, enemies have no common sense, ignoring mc-kun, that test was designed to fail everyone else, so they'd have no supply of fresh adventurers. Maybe it could have been some conspiracy, but given the writing so far i doubt it. more like the author didnt plan any chapters ahead and just threw in the coolest examiner he could think of.

i miss the furry wolf-kun, he seemed like the most interesting characater so far, it's so sad, even some beastman village trip might have been more interesting than "fap to le adventurezzzzzzz guild" but he existed just to scream like a girl.

also that faggot from the last chapter didnt pay him for destroying the big rock.

Dex-chan lover
@Aichan

I'd want to guess something-something tax money, but I'm pretty positive the real reason will be far less clever.

"Because the ones administrating the test are EVIL and working for a big EVIL!" is my actual guess.

@aichan @moraza I think the guild master mentioned something about the guild's fame/reputation falling if they get "normal adventurers without experience and rare skills" (since that's what the girl mentioned as requirements). They also seem to be corrupt in general since the registration fee is insane since they took over administration.

So overall, they seem to be failing adventurers for the most selfish of reasons. It makes you wonder how the information hasn't spread to people like the carpenter though, since that girl has failed that many exams already. This shit should have been going for a while

I'm on a complete rollercoaster reading this between Worthless and Maybe Okay.
A solid 4.9 so far.

Dex-chan lover
So overall, they seem to be failing adventurers for the most selfish of reasons. It makes you wonder how the information hasn't spread to people like the carpenter though, since that girl has failed that many exams already. This shit should have been going for a while
Well this is the same town that had some random woman selling water to people for who knows how long because nobody would do anything about the well. The MC is a turnip, but the rest of the cast are also pretty bad. Radishes perhaps.

Double-page supporter
Okay, I take it back. The MC is not retarded. He's in shock from the process of reincarnating.

Fed-Kun's army
Can I please get an explanation for why the guild instructors are not allowing people to become adventure's? I understand the plot device, what I don't understand is what exactly they gain from this. Unless they're just written to be stupid to be stupid.

Dex-chan lover
what a terrible testing system, they only test swordsmanship and magic, and you have to pass both... why would a swordsman need to pass a test purely for mages? and why would a mage need to pass a test for swordsmanship? why no tests for archers? what about support roles? and while i can take they dont have support magic in this world, surely they would have bows? and what about other melee weapons such as axes, maces, flails, hammers, and spears?

Huh? Everyone was carried into passing by the MC and an adventurer was supposed to be a prestigious job 😅

ah yes, how convenient.

"You know its trash but people keep eating them." is true, and i can't stop.

Users who are viewing this thread