Shijou Saikyou no Mahou Kenshi, F Rank Boukensha ni Tensei Suru - Vol. 3 Ch. 20

Dex-chan lover
@feha

Yeah, MangaDex does this for any new uploaders; they're manually checked.

It's to assure we don't get spam posts. There used to be sites that would "upload" a chapter for popular series, and the chapter pages were just advertisements for their site.

Dex-chan lover
@mukiex I know. but the chapter popped up in my feed and was unavailable, so it needed to be written down.

Dex-chan lover
@feha

Ah, good call.

@sedition

I give 'em the benefit of the doubt given how often new uploaders come up. I don't mind the wait. Then again, I've got a 3-digit follows list and possibly a crippling addiction so that might be why.

Dex-chan lover
@mukiex Yeah it's whatever, It's just odd to think they don't have anything set in place so a group of volunteers can check these chapters for them or something, just vet a group of people and give them access just for this, people will report if the chapters aren't legit anyway so there's really no danger involved.

Fed-Kun's army
ermm is this the last chapter... the way it ended leads me to believe it got the axe

Contributor
@brykanst pro tip: MangaDex near always has a "Raws" link, and while I know no Japanese, I can perfectly see a chapter 32 and 33 there...

Double-page supporter
If all the chapters up to 33 are already to upload, i dont see a problem if you continue to the end even when the other group quit after this sniping

Group Leader
with all the respect, can you stop this action? Why did you have to jump on other group's works like this?

Double-page supporter
Mc,just choose the second waifu,she is better than this boring shortie who has some inferior complex and cannot remove it due to plot reasons,atleast the second girl is kinda interesting and has a good character design and also bewbs,jeez,this is rare for me to like the second girl more than the first girl

This isekai is average and definetly better than most shit isekai out there, I mean theres literally nothing wrong with this manga, the op shit is normal. This mc even has the brains to not be a high ranker so that he won't be forced to do shit by guild master and king. Imo compared to other shit isekais with 7 stars, this ones definetly a 8. Only gay thing is how each chp is like 4 pages, even chapters called 4.1 or 4.2 have more pages than this chp

Users who are viewing this thread