Shijou Saikyou no Mahou Kenshi, F Rank Boukensha ni Tensei Suru ~Kensei to Matei, 2 Tsu no Zense o motta Otoko no Eiyuutan~ - Vol. 3 Ch. 21

I don't get why he needed to join a party, it was merely a suggestion from the receptionist with how strong he is he can do it alone, This is definitely forced plot.. sigh

Dex-chan lover
@The5thSeraph

Haaaaah, I wish I would've had a hot teacher like that back in school. The only female teachers we had were bitter old bats (50-60+) and one woman around her mid-thirties. However the younger teacher just kept pumping out one baby straight after the other and for the few months each year she was actually there working she was a just big wobbling ball of lard, not "shapely" or "curvy" or anything remotely like that but just *really* *REALLY* fat.

Dex-chan lover
God, this writing is so shitty it's honestly unbearable. Both the receptionist and MC should've known that he has no need for a party for a fucking F rank subjugation quest.

Dex-chan lover
"it been month since i reincanate ""into"" this world"
for the love of issetrash chirst you litterally found your old clan in this world. it the same fucking world

"having a peaceful life as an f rank" my ass. why do these japanese retards always not move up to d or c rank and instead choose to be an f rank trash

what is wrong with her tits? are they omnipotent and can always wrap the clothes around themselfs perfectly for max fan service?

Users who are viewing this thread