Shijou Saikyou no Mahou Kenshi, F Rank Boukensha ni Tensei Suru ~Kensei to Matei, 2 Tsu no Zense o motta Otoko no Eiyuutan~ - Vol. 2 Ch. 13

Dex-chan lover
Am I the only one wondering how he is going to claim proof for killing the silver wolf without any proof. No bone, bloods..umm maybe ash if it didn't get blown away by such an attack lol..

Dex-chan lover
Lime, quickly get out of the forest!
>Lime desperately runs away (good pet, so obedient).

Yu-Yuuri-san!? What are you...!
>Girl dancing with wolf (wtf)

99% of isekai mc: it would cause a forest fire if i used fire magic here.

1% of isekai mc: oh, a boss wolf hiding in the forest. Better use op advance fire magic

Group Leader
So much power and destruction for a single D-rank monster.
I'm sure no one will be upset over this. /me polishing my shield of sarcasm

lol "emperor of magic" my ass. I don't believe that there was no magic missile with homing effect or something like that in his arsenal
that dimwit burned half of the forest for a friggin D rank monster just to show off

Dex-chan lover
How to prevent forest fires? Lets destroy the forest altogether!

what a dumb MC. Why you have to burn the forest and animals?!?! I don't like this anymore. There is billion other isekai that MC "try" to think.

This was really stupid... The Emperor of Magic and God of Swords was so overwhelmed by a bunch of rank E wolves that he had to destroy half a forest for a single monster? Seriously?

Literally all he had to do was kill the regular wolves and then chase the Silver Wolf and kill it. It's not like it would be that hard for him.

Thanks for the chapter!
Would be really funny if he returned to the guild to find everyone in a panic about the flashfire that took out the forest along with all forest quests closed until the forest grows back in 50-60 years.

@Raikuha Probably just wanted to make sure would hit the boss with AOE magic so would still die even if dodged combined with him not having any idea about the usual level of magic others can cast. That and having Memories of Magic Emperor combined with Fire Magic (Advanced) probably buffed up the spell by a hell of a lot. Like a level 1 Apprentice Mage's Ice Lance would do damage in the lower double digits with a shard of ice maybe a foot long and an inch diameter, while a level 999 Archmage's Ice Lance would be in the triple digits with a large chunk of ice several meters long and a couple feet in diameter.

@Mathiason of course I understand that his magic might be stronger than he expected.

My issue with this is his attitude of "there are too many wolves, so I need to kill the leader asap". The guy almost sniped the boss despite a bunch of trees being in the way, surely he can just snipe the wolves around as there's less distance, less obstacles and less room to dodge.

The guy is strong enough that he shouldn't feel pressured by a bunch of low rank wolves despite their numbers, there's no excuse for that.

Double-page supporter
The Virgin Isekai MC: "I need to abstain from using fire element spells whilst in this forest"
vs
The Chad Isekai MC: "Forestuh Fia? Is that some sort of otherworld food?"

Fed-Kun's army
The destruction of the natural world around them in these stories always bothers me. It's especially bad in Chinese cultivation stories where they flatten entire mountains just for training. The trees are the biggest victims out of all the surroundings though. I'm not a nature activist or anything, but it just seems really reckless and negligent. When you have these amazing powers you should learn how to control them better.

...I guess being at the top of the world, makes your world's view shrunk... I thought it was otherwise. This guy just literally turn world-cycle upside down. I can only wished it, in a good way...

Users who are viewing this thread