Shijou Saikyou no Mahou Kenshi, F Rank Boukensha ni Tensei Suru ~Kensei to Matei, 2 Tsu no Zense o motta Otoko no Eiyuutan~ - Vol. 3 Ch. 21

In b4 he has to save the asshole party that spurned him. I swear, if they make these goblins rapey I'm going to be pissed off. Japan always be ruining gobbos. They like explosions and knives and explosions and tinkering and explosions and explosions.

What was the reason he was adamant to stay in F rank again and can't even at least take it up to D or C rank? Either the author stupid as fuck or it's their editor 😥

AAAAhhhhh~ I can't see~ I can't seee~~~ The clichés~ they are so blindiiing ヽ`、ヽ`ヽ(ᗒᗩᗕ)ヽ`、ヽ`

@MrEd If I'm not wrong they either wanted to already rank him up to B or C, but he said that he wanted to be F-rank so that people high up, like nobles and royalty, wouldn't care about him so that he could have a free life

I'm willing to bet he's going to find those three in a very Goblin Slayer like predicament.

Double-page supporter
Can we just 86 the whole "scumbag 'player' adventurer antagonist" trope already?
It's been done to death, and the only time it was even halfways decent was in that manga with the kid who was reincarnated as a nihilist who loses point of his sanity stat every time he uses his special combat ability.

In that manga, the MC was openly threatened by a scumfuck party that was going into the same dungeon as him; they entered the dungeon first,
and the MC's party eventually finds their still-living bodies being slowly dissolved by a demon who used biochemical magic to create a room that's a giant stomach that sustains him.
Needless to say, it doesn't end well for the scumfucks.

Fed-Kun's army
still waiting for mc getting the title "STRONGEST F RANK"

Dex-chan lover
I request consistence!

Other than that great TL!

Aggregator gang
Well i was expecting them to let him join and since he is a rank F they would try to kill him and steal the sword but got kicked by Mc's “awesomeness”. What was the point of looking at the sword like that anyways?

Fed-Kun's army
So it's the old rob the low rank players outside of town trope. That was the point of checking out his gear (sword) and all. Also, how are these 3 scumbagss 16, 17, and 18? They are drawn like they are all easily in their mid 20's.

Users who are viewing this thread