Shijou Saikyou no Mahou Kenshi, F Rank Boukensha ni Tensei Suru - Vol. 5 Ch. 36

Dex-chan lover
@dextersTomato I kind of doubt she'll change her human form from now on. She might be able to, and they'll showcase that at some point if so, but by the end of that chapter it'll be like "Well, let's just stick to the original form or normal slime mode." Doesn't really need to change much permanently, after all, any other body types will just get covered by other female cast members orbiting around the MC.

nice a loli

for me a loli is much better than a fucking shota

no matter how much used or cliche it is

a loli is better to have than a shota

Group Leader
Okay, I never saw that coming, but since it did. I wish it turned into a male humanoid to balance the cast out a little bit. (also it would be super cool if it couldn't speak human languages so it is like Ferb, a slime of action that gets stuff done)

SlimeLoliSlimeLoliSlimeLoliSlimeLoliSlimeLoliSlimeLoliSlimeLoliSlimeLoliSlimeLoliSlimeLoliSlimeLoliSlimeLoliSlimeLoliSlimeLoliSlimeLoliSlimeLoliSlimeLoliSlimeLoliSlimeLoliSlimeLoliSlimeLoliSlimeLoliSlimeLoliSlimeLoliSlimeLoliSlimeLoli

Dex-chan lover
It took some time, but it did happen. I though it would look like a miniature skull dragon, but it's female looking human.

Users who are viewing this thread