Shijou Saikyou no Mahou Kenshi, F Rank Boukensha ni Tensei Suru - Vol. 5 Ch. 36

Not gonna lie, I saw slime girl and first thought her hair was a pair of massive hoohas.

And then I followed the lines.

it ain't isekai unless one of your companions provides fan service.
Also I prefer seeing a monster form over humanoid, because that's way over done in isekai

Dex-chan lover
feed it to the slime, or destroy a country... difficult choice...

a few seconds later... nooo my icbm is gone...

This literally the third Isekai (that I know of) where the protagonist slime subordinate turns into a loli because it consumed a lot of power. Almost verbatim!

Dex-chan lover
Of course the slime turns into a fucking little girl, the author is rEaLlY cReAtIvE.
Also the accident of lime eating the stone is so unnatural, why did he left the giant ass stone that's dangerous just lying about in his room? Why didn't he just put it in his dimensional storage or whatever that he have? This would feel much more natural if he just fed lime the stone (thats what he's going to do anyway) intentionally and then woke up seeing that lime have turned into a human form

Dex-chan lover
Page 9… last panel... is my reaction to the slime.

It would be acceptable is a MILF like... but its the usual loli >.>

Every badadss male need a loli.... name a baddass male who don' ave loli by his side....

Dex-chan lover
@apollox1209 She’s young, so smol loli is reasonable, even if overdone. I think seeing a loli trying to use their human legs for the first time looks more cute than a milf. It’d be nice if she does become a milf slime later on, though.

Supporter
As soon as he mentioned feeding the giant core to Lime I thought, "please not a loli, please not a loli..."

Users who are viewing this thread