Shijou Saikyou no Mahou Kenshi, F Rank Boukensha ni Tensei Suru - Vol. 9 Ch. 79

Dex-chan lover
I can get not wanting to be dragged into a big conflict but dude you just got told the world could actually end and just said no thanks I don't feel like it. Honestly have to wonder if he wasn't strangled to death in all his past lives for being a massive pain in the ass.

Aggregator gang
How is it Yuurie's fault when someone else kisses him on the bloody cheek ???
I'm so sick of this sort of thing being used in ALL manga; the typical 5 year old mentality of intimacy meaning the following:
Oh no, you accidental touched me, I get suuuuper angry and have now the right to get murderously violent and beat you to death.
Or, Oh no, you looked at me in some way that I don't like, I get suuuuper angry and have now the right to get murderously violent and beat you to death.
Or, Oh no, someone else that seems to like a male I know and want's to show a small sign of affection toward him; gives him a hug or a kiss on the cheek or anything the insane 3'rd party doesn't like, I get suuuuper angry and have now the right to get murderously violent and beat you to death.

How the hell is that sort of character supposed to be funny ????
Every time there is some positive growth between the male character and another female character; there is always this insane piece of S..T f..ked up brain damaged character that decides that she has the right to attack the male character for whatever reason she sees fit.

Why are those characters seen as funny ?
Why are they almost ALWAYS present in "comedy" type manga/anime ?
Why is the male character always just fine with whatever the 3'rd-party-always-angry-about-everyone-and-everything female does afterwards like nothing ever happened ??

Dex-chan lover
I can get not wanting to be dragged into a big conflict but dude you just got told the world could actually end and just said no thanks I don't feel like it. Honestly have to wonder if he wasn't strangled to death in all his past lives for being a massive pain in the ass.
Right?!? Like if it wasn't for the world ending I could understand not caring or at least not wanting to but if the world ends your dead too so like this is a retarded stance. If he doesn't want to stand out he could just wear a costume or something very easy to get around the issues.

Also how does he forget about past lovers? I could understand small detail but a lover in the past forgotten??? Also ofcourse we get "SSS skill unlock" to deus ex machina the fight to create some kind of tension to then go to "Oh it was just a item clone that was half power" so the question becomes why only 1 and nothing to make sure that half powered version got the job done? Poor writing in this series.

MD@Home
Poor writing in this series.
I thought it was a pretty good power fantasy, if a bit tropey, in the beginning. Even the numbers stuff a bit further in was interesting. But yeah, the power unlock and low powered clone and refusal to even look in to anything and yelling about him not even doing anything, it feels like the last few chapters just lost everything that was fun about this series.

How is it Yuurie's fault when someone else kisses him on the bloody cheek ???
I'm so sick of this sort of thing being used in ALL manga; the typical 5 year old mentality of intimacy meaning the following:
Oh no, you accidental touched me, I get suuuuper angry and have now the right to get murderously violent and beat you to death.
Or, Oh no, you looked at me in some way that I don't like, I get suuuuper angry and have now the right to get murderously violent and beat you to death.
Or, Oh no, someone else that seems to like a male I know and want's to show a small sign of affection toward him; gives him a hug or a kiss on the cheek or anything the insane 3'rd party doesn't like, I get suuuuper angry and have now the right to get murderously violent and beat you to death.

How the hell is that sort of character supposed to be funny ????
Every time there is some positive growth between the male character and another female character; there is always this insane piece of S..T f..ked up brain damaged character that decides that she has the right to attack the male character for whatever reason she sees fit.

Why are those characters seen as funny ?
Why are they almost ALWAYS present in "comedy" type manga/anime ?
Why is the male character always just fine with whatever the 3'rd-party-always-angry-about-everyone-and-everything female does afterwards like nothing ever happened ??
I feel like the character trope for Cleris is over done just as much as that trope is. Oh you were really close with someone and now they have someone that they also seem close with? Im gonna get super angry and abuse that person even though its very obvious the person I actually care about would dislike me doing that. If I knew anyone that would just flip their shit anytime I introduced another friend to them i would just stop talking to them because thats just super controlling and obsessive. I have no idea how or why anyone would see a character like that and think "lets add that to my story, everyone needs someone to relate to"

Double-page supporter
Did they forget that the flat childish companion is the one who gets mad/jelly over women showing MC affection and apply it to adventurer onee-san? The undermining of her character was bad enough with the lesbian friend/colleague/etc trope. Actually ruined the best (to this point) female character.

So now the kind/affectionate one for MC is going to hide now.... and so will the fire one little doubt. Let me guess, all 5 are ex party member waifus but the creator will just do the clueless MC cockblocking himself theme.... I fucking loathe this nonsense in so called "harem" works.... "tiresome" doesn't even fully state how that trope is.

Either give the MC a dub or do what 50% of the other "harem" works do and make him a comedic loser. This "power fantasy" where MC may as well be an asexual eunuch with spaztic female companions is so boring.

Dex-chan lover
So your ex love is in serious danger, everyone life's are in danger, but no! I will live "freely" even if everyone dies! Despite having the power to stop it!
don't be someone who makes trash! right ? :kek:
Obviously he will be dragged in because those numbers will target him,so magically everything will turn alright :pepehmm:

Users who are viewing this thread