Shijou Saikyou no Mahou Kenshi, F Rank Boukensha ni Tensei Suru

Dex-chan lover
So this dude is just a murder hobo. Goblin starts talking asking why he's in their home he proceeds to murder and attempt no dialogue. Fuck this guy.

Contributor
@MXCL

I thought it would improve after the beginning, but every chapter since has been

Strong adventurer: Let me show you my most powerful attack, you puny F-Rank adventurer!
Yuri: no u

Absolutely nothing that differentiates itself from other generic narou series. And given we’re on a website where you can read hundreds of those series on demand, why bother reading in the first place?

My review as of chapter 22:

Trash manga that showed promise at first but quickly fell to the bottom of the barrel.

This is about a main character that lacks the braincells to think, and also follows the most generic and overdone plot of all time.

Just because it's an Isekai doesn't mean it has to be bad, and truthfully, I'm a sucker for great Isekai stories.

But even I have limits to how far I will fall, and reading trash like this is too much of a waste of time. I just pity the artist that drew this abomination. I couldn't have been more bored reading a story than this, and that's saying something.

So many people waste their talents and time like that. The artist is great, don't get me at that. It's just the author that is the problem, and it's because of that that I pity the artist. Poor guy had to draw for this shit of a story.

ok so this kind of plot that mc is dumb stay at the lowest rank what do u expect people will judge u for sure and surely the nobles for sure btw it's fucking boring

They should go like opm concept where the mc is nothing like a decorations...and become the teacher for the newbie

The amount of times these chapters have been reuploaded is just silly, I'm reading the same thing again and again

I don't know why this manga has such a low rating, sure it might be generic and the MC is super overpowered, but I've read comics way worse than this with higher rating, It's a good story to pass time when you've read all the goods ones.

@CastelBeki I also like it, don't know why it has such a low rating it's just a generic manga, but I haven't read a lot of mangas where the mc becomes the strongest in the world twice and then decides to live for themselves.

It's not as bad as the dramaqueen whiners say it is. Sure it's generic but still a nice read. This is a solid 6 for sure.

at first, i was going to say it would be a 1/10 as I like when the character takes the alone approach but it isnt actually too bad, it also looks like they mc wont have a harem so im happy about that.

Users who are viewing this thread