Shijou Saikyou no Mahou Kenshi, F Rank Boukensha ni Tensei Suru

Double-page supporter
@Y0y0r34d3r Really it's just because it's because it's your typical op MC story where nothing provides a challenge, and they're on their umpteenth life yet have zero common sense. That said I quite like it as a guilty pleasure read. So take it as you will and I hope you enjoy it.

Group Leader
Sorry it took so long had to change editors and steadily restored the crashed site 😅

What happen to the privious translator works that translate up to chapter 35? Did those got removed?

@Invader_Retro Thanks for the info!! For reals, ban for people using other's people work to get money should include a goddamn kick in the balls (or whatever is as painful) at the very least

I don't get what's going on with this series. I minute it's ahead in chapters then the next it's behind in chapters. Last time I read this series it was like chapter 33 was uploaded and know it's back to chapter 27. I'm hopping that whoever, is uploading this series get's the right chapters uploaded and stops the confusion that everyone who is reading this series has.

Dex-chan lover
This manga is beyond generic and to make matters worse, the mc is totally bland. He's like Goblin Slayer but without any charms attached to it

Aggregator gang
why they keep deleting chapters there's nothing with it or is mangasushi part of moderator that they keep deleting other people uploads? i think the translation was fine since i didn't complain i mean i usually get annoyed very easily

if you wondering, the last chapter is 33, and yes, they deleted it.

Users who are viewing this thread