Shijou Saikyou no Mahou Kenshi, F Rank Boukensha ni Tensei Suru

Dex-chan lover
This is a comedy, right? The main character is the straightman, while the rest of the world plays the fool.

Usually it is the MC that is the fool. Enjoying the difference more than I should. He is just along for the ride.

@mddawkin
Yeah you guys can just wait 6 months for the Manga sushi to translate 9+ chapters
you do know that your comments boils down to " im in favour and support the stealing of chapters from scan groups"

for one your statement is blatantly supporting theft
and the other if there are actualy people dumb enough to listen to you this mangas translation will stay at 33 chapters for the next couple of years because no one likes to work for free

and just a little reality check they planned to release 2 chapters every 2 weeks meaning 10 chapters in 10 weeks or 2 1/2months
but now ? nobody knows "insert insulting curse words of your choice"

I need a reality check?

@roadrunner9000 you're the idiot that thinks sniping is stealing . News flash , it's not Mangasushi's content . You even call it theft lmao what a joke .

Double-page supporter
Mangasushi's server drive got deaded
This is probably one of the translators over there?

@greyhud90 no this was not part of mangasushi or anything.. its from the guy who did chap 20 before...i think if you look back at his chap 20 you can see his buymeacofee link at the end of chapter. he has 23- 33 there a long time ago that's where the unknown uploaded got it from. compare it to that site its obviously from that site

@mddawkin I don't know if he was referencing sniping as stealing there, butthe fact is this guy did not do the translations, they were stolen from.the person who did ch20 and they just added their own payment info.

Double-page supporter
Do people actually care about who's translated what? Picky mofos just trying to find something else to whine about.

Just found this series today and binged it. It's alright. Not great, but it's not hot garbage like certain other series. I mean, the isekai genre is basically junk food so it's whatever.

Fed-Kun's army
uhhh what happened to the chapters? I was reading it halfway through and it got deleted :l pls ping me if yall know anything about it

Alright, I get why people want to go to a different world. But why does it have to be a world that’s less technologically advanced? Why aren’t there many mangas that have a futuristic approach? The future is much more interesting then some medieval era with some “Abra kadabra here’s some explosions”

I don't know about you guys, i fkin hate with a fiery passion, people who looks down on others, and even after they prove their powers, they be like, "Nope, you cheated, how can you defeat me, im the lowlifes within the A/B rank, im famous, i have 300 confirmed completed quests that i most definitely did not pulled all of the strings in the guild and the people in it"

Dex-chan lover
Yep. Drama all over again. The question is... how come that thief able to stole the unfinished chapters? You can say mangasushi themselves took half the responsibility for the leaking. That just meant that before mangasushi's server was busted, they posted unfinished works for outsiders to see. Or are you saying that the thief is(was) an insider?

Just let the drama goes on, I like it.

Users who are viewing this thread