Shijou Saikyou no Mahou Kenshi, F Rank Boukensha ni Tensei Suru

the in between aren't released anywhere, why even release the far flung chapters in english when anyone who can read the chapters in between doesn't need a translation anyhow?

Group Leader
well, i thought i'd do a favor for a fellow whose from the same country by doing his request..
but oh well, nevermind .i'll just tell the guy to do it himself.. phew

Group Leader
@glscarves they took someone else's stuff and put a donation page on it thus they were banned.
Yeah we're behind by a lot can't do anything about that because tl for it works with different groups.
I tried asking if he could go faster and he said he would, so there's hope there I guess.. got 23 done he's doing 24 now 😥🤷‍♂️
@El-philo hope this explains stuff 😅

Supporter
@Kriegsmarine

Whoever is translating it didn't release far flung chapters. They released 23 to 29 or something like last week or something. I know cause I read them but now they're missing. Someone is deleting the chapters from Mangadex for no known reason.

Group Leader
@Siti problem is he uploaded someone's work then put his* donation page on it..which broke the rules here.
If he didn't put that page on the chapters wouldn't have been deleted.
@glscarves

Supporter
@Invader_Retro

So there's a translated script somewhere, just without the redraws/overlay onto the manga panels, and he just stole it and took credit while trying to make money? That is indeed scummy and should be removed.

I would like to read this script though, I'm just checking out the RAW now.

Group Leader
@glscarves
he mustve found the site where I saved it at buymeacoffee.com
He said he used mtl and OCU, the owner of the chapters.
So in the end we'd still need to do these chapters from scratch.
Either way asked KaiserZ for editing help so it should be faster now🤷‍♂️

Dex-chan lover
Uhhh... This is his third time, right? Then why he looks so clueless about everything? Even though it can be inferred that the time between his 2nd time and the 3rd time is around 500 years... Ahhh I feel a bit weird...

@BlackElite

it seems that he wasn't reincarnated in the same world. He makes a clear distinction among the three worlds and there are creatures and skills that he isn't familiar with, and though that by in itself isn't proof that it's a different world, he hasn't made any correlation with any of the monsters he's fought before and wonders how he can reacquire skills he once had i.e. they don't seem to operate in the same way they do in his previous worlds. How this is true, we won't know since he doesn't really go into detail about how he previously used magic and swordsmanship other than constant practice.

He starts out without any active skills aside from Analyze and 2 passives. The only reason he's been able to gain skills immediately after being exposed to them is because of his 2 passives. That said, there appears to be conditions required to acquiring skills different from how he acquired it in his previous lives which he notes a few times in the beginning.

You could compare it to playing a new game with similar mechanics to another unrelated game. It plays similarly, but not altogether the same. Like say playing DotA then moving onto HotS. Even if you've already got the mechanics down, there are some skills and knowledge that doesn't translate immediately into the other game.

Well, at least, that's how my head-canon goes so take what i said with a grain of salt. It's not focused on world-building so I don't really expect a great amount of detail put into lore. It's more like a pokemon thing where no one really cares that the protag is a 10 y/o wandering around the country fighting violent organized crime in desolate places, active volcanoes, secluded areas, illegal gambling rings, and whatnot.

I just come here to watch them do whatever and chill.

Dex-chan lover
I read a lot of isekais but I have to call bullshit on this one for chapter 23. Why the hell did he get Holy Magic? He did literally nothing about the poison! Even in Death March where the MC gets skills left, right and center I don't think he gets any just by looking at something. Though I could be wrong about that, in which case, that's also bullshit.

Users who are viewing this thread