Shijou Saikyou no Mahou Kenshi, F Rank Boukensha ni Tensei Suru

I thought that this series was already at chapter 29 the last time I read it was at chapter 29 when did this series lose 5 chapters?

Well it is pretty noticeable that he picks up magic on a whim but it did state in previous chapters that he was reincarnated 2 or 3 times. Within those times of reincarnating, he was the best magic person, so maybe he's just remembering certain things bit by bit when he comes across little experiences

Nei

Dex-chan lover
Thank God this girls didn't get raped by fucking goblins. Why? First of all I think it's time we move on from this stereotype that goblins are rapist, it's 2020, we are better than this #NotAllGoblinsAreRapists and Second, I really don't like how japanese mangakas handle fucking rape scenes, I haven't seen a single story handle one even close to "bad", it's always an horrible execution when they do it. And I have 0 faith in the person writing this shit to be able to handle it.

LAMO Nei comment: no reply function. another cry baby when it comes to rape scenes. It happens in war a lot. goblins if they existed probably, would-be rapists in war. yes its disgusting but if you don't show the killings etc then the bad guys don't seem that bad. personally I probably let the goblins torture them a bit for how they were acting.

Dex-chan lover
I'm starting to understand why some people dislike the overpowered trope. There's literally no struggle, no real progress. He just aquires the next topskill, uses it, end of story. Will this just keep repeating? What's the point.

@Nei There was this one that I remember reading that the orcs catered to the girls' every whim, trying to win them over.
I wasn't expecting it and it rather amused me. Can't remember what that was in, tho'.

Nei

Dex-chan lover
@rwwbob yeah bro rape scenes help so much, specially in these types of mid tier mangas that can barely understand wtf they want to accomplish. And why the fuck would goblins be fucking rapist irl, how the fuck would you jump to the conclusion that they could even impregnate another race. It's like thinking that just because a monkey kinda looks humanoid it can 100% get a human woman pregnant. And even if they could, humans are like mid to low tier in terms of breeding and in terms of food tbh, it would still make sense that a territorial goblin would eat someone that goes into his proximity but not as a decent food calories and neither a consistent one, just like a shark can eat a human but if it's not angry or hungry it wouldn't even give a shit about it.

I mean I kinda get why you think like that tho, it's because they always make the same garbage generic goblin instead of going out of their way to make something interesting instead. Now we are having a new wave of at least Goblins acting different (in the slime manga and other's like that) which at least gives it a little bit of variety but man. They could really step up their game and make goblins act like piranhas for example, if they see a goblin bleeding they go to eat that motherfucker on the spot, or anything at all that makes a goblin different from the 99999 million generic fantasy goblins out there. Rant over.

trash isekai 1 star :
-gay beta male , weak and poisoned by pussy ,you could oneshot him just by sitting on him
-0 plot , 0 background
- classical mc that has nukes insteand of farts but what to live '' a slow \ secret'' run , he just nuke the npc away and still cryes like a bitch that want to be an F rank
- bad written enemies , they are evil because there is a spot to fill , 0 reason or story , too much plotholes
-autistic and trash japanese author that can't write\follow a coherent action

Unknown person thanks for the translation the words are good but I think you missed a couple of pages in the translation

I'm pretty sure the updates from "unknown" stole the unfinished translations and is fishing for cash. It was mentioned before and they removed all chapters when found out.

I've even seen them uploading the stolen translations on other sites.

Users who are viewing this thread