Shijou Saikyou no Mahou Kenshi, F Rank Boukensha ni Tensei Suru

Dex-chan lover
while mass release is nice, i got a feeling i've read.. well higher quality of the exact chapters from somewhere, I supposed deleted, with exception of the last few chapters.

comments show something bad with the TL's site, condolences to them. But on other hand. if they had all those chaps posted here too, they wouldn't have much to recover since a copy is on mangadex?

reading the comments i realise i wasnt seeing things, but i usually dont read right away anyway.. so its not like i got it twice, just that i noticed it was previously up and decided to wait..

Group Leader
Let me make this clear lol we don't care about the snipe so there is literally no drama here.
What's happening now is some guy sniped us with stolen work from the guy who did chapter 20 then added donation pages lol.
Literally did no effort work, but hey just read what you want nobody is forcing you to read anything.
Just keep in mind that meanings will be lost in the sniped version and the story will seem worse because of it.
Yes we have been slow but we have recruitment pages exactly for that reason....Not everyone will have free time to work on a series (yes even snipers).
If you guys want an example you can look at Bear Necessities scans that sniped us on Musume no Tomodachi where did they go after we let them take it? If someone else didn't take it up nobody would have been reading it.
At least read the comments properly to understand the situation and not make stuff up.
Like the story keeps changing with each few comments lol.

Dex-chan lover
@Invader_Retro
Ok I read some, maybe not enough as i am too lazy to go back beyond that, and took attention to what i assume the key problem:
Unless some messages have been deleted or something, that's not quite what the previous messages say. According to the messages, the person who posted these stole them from Suiji01z (who is not a member of Mangasushi). And the chapters are not WIP, as Suiji has stated that he had no intention to continue working on them, as he has stopped working on this series altogether. On that note, he also stated that he doesn't mind that the poster did what he did. The exact quote was: "nah i dont really mind i dont really care anymore, im done with this already soo its fine". Given that the original translator has stated that he doesn't mind them being posted here, is it actually a breach of the ToS? (legit question, because I failed to find anything about it when I skimmed through the rules).
He said he used mtl and OCU, the owner of the chapters.
So in the end we'd still need to do these chapters from scratch.
Either way asked KaiserZ for editing help so it should be faster now
The issue is that it happened 3 times. My bad if I assumed that you guys from mangasushi is related to the lost chapters. Can't blame if readers got confused.
Well, it's now just my opinion which is not different from before, but why do it again from scratch? You can snipe the sniper back. Just work on the missing pages. Don't worry about poor quality. People will just be glad this series get translated fast. This series itself is the worst joke anyway, not that a good translation will make the plot gets better either.

Group Leader
@dexdoujinmanga Doesnt make sense to do it poorly series quality would drop further if we did 🤷‍♂️
Plus not here to do snipe wars, we got problems of our own when our site failed yesterday.
Not everything is back yet luckily we have stuff here on mangadex if we lost anything.

Group Leader
It got deleted, YES!~~~

unknown.png

Dex-chan lover
The fuck? People upset at the quality, you can block specific groups/people so you don’t get notifications of their uploads. Besides, it was fine. It was readable and I’ve seen way worse. Now if there was theft of other people’s work, that is fucked up.

Dex-chan lover
@TheGodEmperor
blocking someone does not hide their uploaded chapters, I just tested it. Blocking the group wasn't a viable option since he's uploading under 'no group' and lots of people also use it, so it's inconvenient to block it just because of one annoying dude not following courtesy rules in regards to sniping. But why am I even here, I just ignored the dude's chapters and went on with my life. It's no big deal really.
Though, I'll say this: People have the right to complain about quality, especially if the dude really is using stolen work while begging for money, all the while sniping with objectively lower quality uploads when compared to the group that's already doing this series. Makes him look like a troll begging for money more than a guy trying to put out quality stuff for the readers and be a ''competitor'' of sorts to Mangasushi

Holy hell. People out there complaining about quality and wanting to die from translated content, is unfathomable at best.
Man... All I want is to read and have fun about the translated story, because I don't have enough time to learn Japanese. I wished that I have time to study for Japanese, and I need to adulting myself to keep afloat for entertainment and reading mangas when there's time.
Yet, those people who offended to point that they translated the chapters first before other party did. This kind of drama between scanslators and translators is essentially gatekeeping the very entertainment has been plaguing; since before what? Fucking The War of the Bucket since 1325?
Whoever fights over it and whines before them about it; deserves to be served out of hot moldy potatoes mixed in with marshmallows in 1913 of July at Furnace Creek--also hope one of them wore socks during their sleep and woke up with wet humidity that can smelt the entire room to the point carbon monoxide smoke detector goes off.

Chapter 25 and 26 looks decent translation but when i got to chapter 27 it started to be wierd so I stopped.
And about the scan, the font and redraw sucks.
It got deleted anyway.

Group Leader
@Shiromon Dude if he didn't steal anything and he had good translations I would let him have it.
I just find this situation getting too ridiculous.

@ElijahJohnny
This kind of drama between scanlators and translators is essentially gatekeeping the very entertainment has been plaguing; since before what? Fucking The War of the Bucket since 1325?
I literally told people to read what they want, readers are the ones making the drama out of nothing.
All I'm doing is explaining what happened, yet things escalating so quickly 🤷‍♂️

Using the translated script of a release by another scanlation group is generally allowed as long as there is a significant difference from the source release, such as being translated to another language, or having significantly improved typesetting or higher quality raws.

https://mangadex.org/rules

The One
Staff
Admin
@WewYT (and various alt accounts) will now be banned.

1. Uploading chapters that didn't belong to him.
2. Inserting donation begging with fake reasons.
3. Harrassing other users.
4. Ignoring rules and requests of staff.

to everyone else:
We have rules, they have to be followed, it's quite simple.

Power Uploader
One hand pissed the releases where shiat.

Other hand happy to read...

Suddenly pissed having taken a couple hours to do my own scanlation work... to return and find it gone...

Relieved that now that temptation to re-typeset using a shiat version has suddenly been put down...

Here’s hoping the “main group” releases faster, at least for a bit...

Dex-chan lover
@Shiromon people have a right to complain about quality, but they certainly don't get to demand the person takes it off the site (this is assuming it is their own work, if it's theft from another, obviously, should be taken down). That was more my issue.

Though, I coulda sworn blocking a person blocked their uploads, what a pity, they should implement that feature since you can ignore seeing a group's upload, should be allowed to ignore a specific person's.

Group Leader
Aight getting help with this series and we are gaining momentum where releases are concerned so will be releasing chapters for this soon and sorry about the weird disturbance everyone had to face😅

Users who are viewing this thread