Shijou Saikyou no Mahou Kenshi, F Rank Boukensha ni Tensei Suru

The only good thing about this manga is the art. And the slime maybe...

Dropped it after he became an adventurer where he got scammed into taking tests even though he should have been eligible to be an adventurer already after breaking the machine but after 1 panel no one mentions it anymore. Even before he took the test there was tension building up about how being an adventurer is a serious occupation yet of 1 dude passes the test every other participant also passes . Great system.
Another one of those stories where main character just happens to pass by and solve problems but barely spends any effort for environment building within the story and only spends the time jerking the main character's subconscious ego.

Tldr: cliché filled manga with great art, use your time wisely to go read something better 4/10

Author uses plot devices as bread crumbles for a brainless MC to "move" the plot. Doghit japanese isekai, what a shocker. Except i wanted to see it fail way later into the story, but not at the very first chapter that breaks whole plot premise. How did it sell for 3 volumes, i wonder? 1st volume was dogshit, followed by 2nd and 3rd. Art is meh too, what was the selling point? Author didn't delivered on "fresh isekai", fell into brainless OP MC pit instead.

Pretty average trash isekai imo. Its good if you want to skim through it (don't bother reading all the dumb dialogue). Mc is a little dumb as usual especially considering he lived 2 lives b4 this one. Rating would be around 5-6 out of 10 for sure. It gets slightly better later on in regards to Mc's common sense.

Well it kind of had the potential to turn into something great, but now its … MEH?
Some plot and twists here and there but that's just it, overall its not consistent, the author introduced some interesting aspects but was unable to use them as it should, it ends up with WTF JUST HAPPENED? WTF IS THAT? WHY DID HE DO THAT? HOW IT ENDED UP LIKE THIS?
The chapters are either super boring with no content at all, or a super important fight/scene will start and finish with just like 2 panels. It's definitely not worth waiting a month for it.
Still 7/10 it might turn better later, if it stay bland like this -2/10.

every other character is just a plot device for the MC to show of his power,,,, i mean,,, once in the beginning to show off his power is enough author ,,,,, once is enough ,,,,,

Slime girl?
sign me the heck up for further reading. I was already piddling along as I do all the Isekai and Reincarnation junk-food I read, but that ch. 36 result is enough at least haha. I'm a simple man, I see
Monster Girls
and I'm satisfied.

@ValidX I see, well, I've never read anything with a rating of 3-4 the lowest thing that I've read is 5 I remember correctly, I think this is at least a 7 with my mediocre taste in manga

@ValidX I could see that, I'll give some manga with lower ratings more of a chance but more times than not anything lower than a 5 I can't read since I don't like it, I'm kinda picky and it's just really depends on what I feel like reading at the moment and my mood.

Dex-chan lover
So this has went on my list as the one to read after I've run out of options. It's very hard to read, this MC is just so unlikable. I've never liked a dense protag but this guy is just dumb. I still don't understand how you've made such a moronic character in constant leadership roles. I don't think it's possible to remain that stupid with three lifetimes of XP. With all that said I'm still reading it. Current chapter is the same as the others some guy making fun of him while some woman sticks up for him while he stands stupidly in the background. Also the person standing up for him gets picked on but he continues to do nothing.

Fed-Kun's army
Plot: meh
Pacing: glacial
Logic: meh
Art: bad to OK sometimes
TL: good

A solid 4/10 manga. Dropped.

Users who are viewing this thread