Shijou Saikyou Orc-san no Tanoshii Tanetsuke Harem Zukuri - Vol. 4 Ch. 29.2

A new standard in harems, really. Dubbed Harem 101 by most.

A masterpiece.

Recommend me: More stories with chad mcs and more stories with MCs who are competent/hypercompetent

Group Leader
I can relate with this orc. Having a harem is hard to manage, the girls sometimes get jealous of each other. Take it from me, I'm dating the Palm sisters, they can be a handful sometimes...

Here is a pic of one topless:

516787ed86d41.jpeg

Dex-chan lover
@hikufalafel
It is funny because it is true. If current news media had 10% of the scrutiny of escapist media endures applied to it would collapse like a house of cards and the world would be a better place.

Group Leader
There's a good reason why that wannabe knight couldn't pull out the sword.
Orihalcrum is not only a magical metal, but also extremely heavy. That sword by itself weighs about 5 tons. You'd need a crane to pull that out. The weight can be neutralized by the power of spirits. Since the MC has the Hero Crest which is the blessing of the spirits, he's allowed to use the sword. No crest, no sword.

Double-page supporter
As much as they try to make it ok, polygamy sucks for the wives. Realistically speaking, there will always be a power struggle, jealousy issues, and what not between the wives. Picturesque polygamy only happen in mangas, so what the hell I guess. Might as well enjoy it.

Fed-Kun's army
@goodhunter yeah realisticlly speaking, but there is another manga about a harem of 100 girls wich made them bi so the girls are in love between them and the protagonist

Fed-Kun's army
I admire his dedication to his dream and realization that it's a lot of work to maintain. Gambate!

You know, he may be a horndog, but I gotta respect the dude for being true to himself and being decisive.

Users who are viewing this thread