Shijou Saikyou Orc-san no Tanoshii Tanetsuke Harem Zukuri - Vol. 4 Ch. 36.1 - Orc-san's Angel and Demon

imagine not just deleting your mother's killer (her own brother on top of that) from existence...

Dex-chan lover
I never want to see a balding cat-eared ossan ever again.

Thanks for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
I'm a little surprised that the author didn't have the uncle try to act innocent at all or anything, just came straight out with "yeah I killed your mom but that's in the past, ps give me money"

author was kinda heavy handed in trying to make sure that the uncle is as creepy and disgusting as possible, and as result its just kinda funny...

@Salfaro yes, thats what I'm talking about... if he had been in any way apologetic then someone might actually feel sorry for him, cant have that lol ... even if you'd have that uncle in real life he would at least act sorry and then spring the "where the money?!" at em... 😅

Dex-chan lover
> MC's prediction and his moves toward Kururu was very precise and really a confident move. Its really funny how a guy was so confident in his ability to make a move on a woman and to do an exact date planning to get her heart. If i had those MC's confidence, i might making 20 members right now...

Fed-Kun's army
The shitty uncle [finally] admitted to swapping Kururu's mother's sword before the sealing ceremony, which led her to being killed by the overpowering energy from the god of mischief. However, he displayed no single shred of guilt or tried to make an excuse for it.
A wonder why uncle did not get killed [on the spot].

Dude gets hit for trying to attack and acknowledges his murderous intent. Proceeds to do it again I can't even.

Dex-chan lover
seriously tho that "uncle" really looked more like a drug addict trying to rob a house. knowing the premise, at least half of that statement is right.

Fug

Sometimes I wish these MC's would "tie up loose ends" instead of having the story arc end on scum leaving the scene defeated.
I guess not everyone can be like a certain jrpg MC

Users who are viewing this thread