Shikabane-Gatana

Dex-chan lover
Description was fine until the "school girl wielding a katana" then I got that "urrghh" sensation hahaha, now idk if I should read it... what if she's also tsundere and has a complex with her chest size? hopefully I'm way off the mark

Dex-chan lover
Description was fine until the "school girl wielding a katana" then I got that "urrghh" sensation hahaha, now idk if I should read it... what if she's also tsundere and has a complex with her chest size? hopefully I'm way off the mark
@Serenata So, were you thinking of Shakugan no Shana? Or was there another katana wielding tsundere pettanko that came to mind instead? There's probably a whole army of characters that describes, but Shana feels like the poster girl for it.

Dex-chan lover
is this another "the male lead is the one pushing the narrative but comparably weaker than the main female lead, and less reliable" by segawa hajime?
i like the art but im afraid it will repeat the same flow as author past manga

Dex-chan lover
Hmmmm where to start @Glomoro, at first I thought of the girl from Kyoani Kyoukai no Kanata, then there's of course Shana, recently there's God of highschool, there's another one but I can't remember well... Well, in short, the encounter with this kind of serious girls is too overused for my taste, and they all have some kind of trauma with a dead family or something... Of course I don't want to discourage anyone from reading this, is just my personal red flags

Group Leader
well i mean... this isn't horrible, but it's kinda bad....

Group Leader
The usual guy went missing.
Currently looking for someone to provide me with the raws for chapter 6 onward.

Group Leader
@wewedamdam
I've checked those sites before, but all the ones that I found either have low resolutions, or poor image quality due to compression.
At this point, I would rather wait for the tankobon before I start on the next chapter.

Users who are viewing this thread