Shikabane Shoujo to Kakanai Gaka

From what I get lily has her original mind but the heart of julli it seems julli might of been in love with Neal and for whatever reason never confessed to him if Julli does receive Neal's love then that means good bye lily.

Couldn't stop the moment I started reading, supernatural aspects of the story were iffy but it was still good. Art is definitely solid.

Dex-chan lover
This was pretty interesting, I hope the author's other stuff gets translated sometime.

Specifically this one: https://web-ace.jp/youngaceup/contents/1000108/

This is the first time I liked a loli-con. Not perverted just obsessed. Keep in moderation. Beautiful art followed by a great character development

I was looking through my completed list and I remembered this one. I started thinking about the age gap when it suddenly hit me. What if this is all a paradox?? Like the artist dude becomes the old man scientist cuz he wants to live longer to watch the girl and the new reborn girl becomes like the original Juli?? Then some new guy gets roped in and takes the place of the artist dude only for it to repeat and they make another zombie doll. That would make sense why the professor is so obsessed with the girl. Cuz she was someone he fell in love twice already. Idk I just thought of this and wanted other people to hear my crazy rant. It's so unlikely that this is the case but whatever.

Users who are viewing this thread