Shikanoko Nokonoko Koshitantan - Vol. 3 Ch. 14 - Each of Their Deer Lives

Dex-chan lover
Truly, M. Night Shymumummum levels of twist!

Thanks for the chapter! (and with every release I'm looking forward to the anime a little more....)

Dex-chan lover
you aiming to go beyond what the official translation has put out? (vol 4 ended in chapter 25, dont know how far ahead the raws are)

Group Leader
you aiming to go beyond what the official translation has put out? (vol 4 ended in chapter 25, dont know how far ahead the raws are)
Yes sir. Raws are at chapter 42 or 43 I believe. English volume 5 will be released on 12/31 so there should be plenty of time, especially at this pace.

On an unrelated note I just noticed that chapter 14 is volume 3 not volume 2. This has been fixed and I will probably eventually add the cover art and the chapter listing pages to the start of chapter 14.

Dex-chan lover
there are some good fanservice with these photo

Dex-chan lover
Yes sir. Raws are at chapter 42 or 43 I believe. English volume 5 will be released on 12/31 so there should be plenty of time, especially at this pace.

On an unrelated note I just noticed that chapter 14 is volume 3 not volume 2. This has been fixed and I will probably eventually add the cover art and the chapter listing pages to the start of chapter 14.
nice to know, keep the brainrot coming

im guessing from the anime PVs the anime is gonna go beyond what we have in the official translation, so it will be nice to get past that eventually, since the official translation is so damn slow

Users who are viewing this thread