Shikimori's Not Just a Cutie - Vol. 1 Ch. 16

Group Leader
I like the family chapter, we don't get to see a lot of this in manga (at least not a lot of the stuff I've read) and I think they did it well. Izumi's parents are super nice and treat Shikimori just like their own. We did have a somewhat dark moment in this chapter though, I wonder if Shikimori's parents are just never home? Regardless this chapter was great.
I plan on doing a giveaway around the time of my 100th chapter release, I have some ideas of what I want to do, but I'd also like to hear what you guys are interested in (you'll see this message on most of my posts for the next few weeks). I'll have more details in the future!
Enjoy!

@stef I agree and thank you for the chapter. She's just adorable and cute, his mother is beautiful and his dad's looking like a nice dude. I loved how the parents reacted to them. Such a great manga. I also think the meeting was well made, realistic? or grounded I'd say. Nice.

Dex-chan lover
The Dad is a fluffy muffin and the Mom is another cool girl...there seems to be a lot of this generational stuff in romance manga.
Going by this logic, I'd imagine that the mom is going to ask her to keep protecting her son or something.

Double-page supporter
@FillerKiller420 oyakodon? from what perspective? you know what oyakodon right? or you don't know? in case you just blurting this out, oyakodon is a famous food with a rice, beaten egg and a chicken meat. from that ppls make a slang oyakodon means the parent and the child, but here i think you are going with the hentai route when oyakodon mean the mom and the daughter and that's not possible from yuu perspective the girlfriend is not his mom daughter, and from the girlfriend perspective she can't get the mom but maybe the dad.
this blabbering is just fyi

Users who are viewing this thread